Argue

Why do people argue about which is better? I think beyblades and battle strikers are the same things. Do you guys know why? Unhappy
For some reason people cannot have two hobbies. Obviously Beyblade fans imagine that Battle Strikers copied Beyblade, etc.

We affiliated with Striker Axis in hope of lowering the amount of fights between the two fan bases. Situations have been better now, I think.
in my opinion (which probably doesn't even matter) I think that it's because the basic concept of the 2 games are highly similar even though the 2 games are completely different. and the fact that it reminds most people of the fake beyblades from liek 7 years ago.
Because children tend to identify through their hobbies. When "Beyblade" is threatened by a new game, they feel threatened as well.
People also think that all beyblades value are only to their battle skills. The very first series of Beyblades (The series which had ridiculous names, such as Gekiryu-Oh and Megaro-Arm) could be destroyed in only three or so battles. So, in a way, they are more or less collectors items than serious members to the toy line.

EDIT FOR CONTRIBUTION:

I think battle strikers look more technical judging from how they are built and how they can be controlled. But I can see these winning several battles against beyblades with unfair measure to them.
hahahah, some people:
series 1 strikers: beyblade's own them. Woo beyblades better!!!
metal xs: boo XS win, unfair!!!
I don't really want to turn this into a debate or anything, since it just breeds hostility. Brad has really summed it all up, as to why people argue about them.