Are these good combos to start with?

Aquario 105F
Wolf 125SF
Pegasus 100F

I have the following blades so I am going to either do the following:

Aquario 100F
Pegasus 125SF or 105F
Wolf (the other option of top)

but like what will be better combos to work with?
You were already built a combo in "Build me a combo," from those same Beyblades, so I'm not sure why you started a new topic...

When I looked at the Build Me a Combo, Aquario 100F was the best combo you could make.
To Temp:

I know that I had aq100 but the reason I posted this topic is too see if which of the other blades would do better on combos.

And honestly I hate some of this carp that like people do "you should've posted in Q&A"

I didn't want to because I thought this thread was the more approriate thread to post my topic. And if I have minor questions I will post in Q&A, and that still won't be for you to decide if I should or shoudln't

You got that?
(Aug. 30, 2009  9:58 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: To Temp:

I know that I had aq100 but the reason I posted this topic is too see if which of the other blades would do better on combos.

And honestly I hate some of this carp that like people do "you should've posted in Q&A"

I didn't want to because I thought this thread was the more approriate thread to post my topic. And if I have minor questions I will post in Q&A, and that still won't be for you to decide if I should or shoudln't

You got that?

Serious

Not sure why you're getting all uppity because I brought to your attention that this thread is completely pointless. You used the "Build Me a Combo" thread with these same 3 blades, and the best possible combo was build for you, yet you make an entirely new thread with the same 3 blades asking pretty much to do the same thing that was already done for you. Do you not see how completely inane you're being?
lil818mvp, be cool and respectful, especially to those who are right.