Are the Metal fight Beyblades on Ever-wish midfakes?

Hello everyone,

I just have a minor concern about the mfb beys that are being sold on Ever-wish. Considering the fact that many have stated that brand new mfb beyblades have a higher probability of being midfakes, I was just wondering if Ever-wish has the same issue as beysandbricks, portal0 and all other Ebay stores that have been confirmed to sell them. Because from what I've seen, they still have a large catalogue of them even if it's been over 5 years since production has stopped. 

Thanks in advance.
Thats a good question. Now, I don’t really have a definitive answer but from what I’ve heard, they don’t sell midfakes. Personally speaking, I don’t know much about their mfb stock. I have bought burst beyblades from the website itself, so what I can tell you is that they definitely wouldn’t try to sell you anything they knew was fake. Despite all of that, I don’t personally think that these big websites have really become accustomed to the tells and signs of midfakes like the wbo members and greater beyblade community have, so I am a little bit skeptical. Midfakes are not exactly the most widespread beyblade topic.
I have used Ever-Wish a lot for burst stuff.  Used them a little bit for MFB.  I have had friends who bought Bottleman from them.  Personally, I haven’t gotten any fakes from them.  Bottleman seems to be legit as well as far as I know.  Ever-wish may have midfakes now, but I haven’t received a midfake from them in the past.  Admittedly, I have not bought MFB from them recently.

Their burst stuff is absolutely authentic and the majority of their business is burst now.  I find it hard to believe they are a “house of fakes”
First of all their stock isn't as large as you think. Ever-Wish doesn't actually remove products from their site when they run out of stock, even when they're not realistically going to get more. This heavily inflates the store page/catalogue with items that will never be purchasable again, including quite a lot of MFB products and older Burst products. If you hover your cursor over an item and don't get an "add to cart" option, they're out of stock and you won't be able to buy it from there. Add onto that the fact that most items are on the site twice due to having a second listing for wholesale pricing and you start to realize just how much excess bloat there is on the site in these older products.

Just for the sake of example, if you search "metal face" you'll get an entire page dedicated to just metal face bolts and metal stone face bolts, but only the BB-36 unpainted metal face bolt set at standard pricing actually has any stock on the entire 12 item first page from this search, and there's only 7 unique items as only the two Metal Stone Face sets for some reason have their wholesale listings on the second page. You literally get 11 dud items there, which is one of the things that honestly bothers me about the site as it makes searching for in-stock items vastly more irritating by needing to hover over every single listing to tell.

Secondly, I've bought out quite a few of those older MFB boosters with only one item of stock left fairly recently, and not a single item was a midfake. Not a one! No, I have to side with Shindog here about the accuracy of these things, and what few things they do have left from the Metal Fight era seem to beold stock they never managed to get rid of, unlike the more common sites scrambling to maintain stock and getting midfakes from their suppliers to cover the excess need. Burst has similarly never gotten fake stock as far as I'm aware, as they seem to get stock before any fakes can replicate the TT products.

tl;dr Their catalogue is vastly bigger than their stock, but what they have is definitely real.
Ever-Wish is legit. As MagikHorse said they’re inventory is not as large as all of the items seen. Any MFB in stock are older items they have overstock of. They’re one of the few consistently reliable sources for authentic Beys/product overall.
Thanks so much to all who have replied, I'm glad that Ever-wish don't sell any midfakes so at least I won't be wasting money and all that. I might as well get some before the stock runs out.
The ZeroG Random Booster Vol.3 Full Set + 2 Shinobi Genbulls were legit. I received 2 A0813 DK Dragooons from them though.
I have never gotten any mid fakes from everwish
I've heard cases of midfakes coming from everwish but only on more common beys like storm capricorne. Besides that, I haven't heard of any midfakes one everwish. Their zero g stock I'm guessing is clean, I've bought some zero g before from them and it was legit. I don't think you will have to worry.