Are my PMs getting to people?

I can't see my PMs, and I've only gotten one reply. Is there something wrong with the PM system, or did I miss something I was supposed to do?
I dont think theres a way to see the PMs you sent (theres no tab that lets you do so, like what Gmail does). I havent been PMing people in awhile, so Im not sure if that changed — but I do remember having anxiety on whether I sent a PM or not

If a user disabled PMs, then theres a banner telling you that you cannot send a message to them
(Apr. 22, 2022  9:12 PM)GRD Peter Wrote: I can't see my PMs, and I've only gotten one reply. Is there something wrong with the PM system, or did I miss something I was supposed to do?

By PMs do you mean the ones you’ve sent or gotten because sometimes you can send a pm to someone and they don’t reply either 1. They disabled PMs or 2. They put you on there ignore list besides this I don’t know anything else but I suggest checking your settings
There is a way to see if you sent it. First, go to the PMs, then just click on the giant "Inbox" and select "Sent Items", it should have all PMs that you sent.
So far, I haven't been getting PMs either but I usually use Discord for that.
I did send some on Saturday and one of my recipients said they got a notification for the message but the message itself disappeared. Strange
(Apr. 26, 2022  2:46 PM)Garishi Wrote: I did send some on Saturday and one of my recipients said they got a notification for the message but the message itself disappeared. Strange
Yeah that happened with your message from Sunday. I had to log in on my computer and accept the message request.
(Apr. 26, 2022  4:00 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2022  2:46 PM)Garishi Wrote: I did send some on Saturday and one of my recipients said they got a notification for the message but the message itself disappeared. Strange
Yeah that happened with your message from Sunday. I had to log in on my computer and accept the message request.
I wonder if it’s because I sent it to both you and crisis? Do messages with multiple recipients need approval?