Aquario Upper

I found Aquario Wheel to have a quite good Upper Attack if used in this combo:

MF Aquario 90RF/CS

Probably with a 85 Track it would be better. I didn't make serious tests, but I tried it against MF Libra C145WB with Sliding Shoot in the Attack Stadium and it won at least half the times or more, I think also because of its Smash Attack.

Can someone test it or give me his opinion?
A lot of people have known that Aquario has had some Attack potential, but I think it was generally agreed upon that it wasn't top-tier. More testing does need to be done, I suppose.

I'll give this a try when I get a chance. Post some tests if you get the chance as well!
I still like wolf 90RF Pinching_eyes_2

I have to try this combo out.
driger i might not have the right parts for this but yeah aquario may have upper i tried it but with diffrent parts aquario 100F vs libra GB145B

moat of therounds aquario upper attacked libra near the wall but it was not at the tornado rige yet it was almost reaching tornado rigde then it libra lost balance but sooner it wet back on balance but for its smash i say yeah it has good smash because it stadium out my libra so here are my test that have been done in the attack stadium and sliding shoot has been done with light launchers and grip

aquario 100F libraGB145B
round 1:lost but upper attacked win by outspin
round 2:win stadium out lose
round 3:lose win outspin
round 4:win outspin lose
round 5:win stadium out lose
round 6:lose win outspin
round 7:win stadium out lose
round 8:win stadium out lose
round 9:lose win stadium out
round 10:win stadium out lose

at the 9th round aquario hit libra so hard that he flew out of the stadium and hit my wall
I think 100 is too tall for Upper Attack to be effective.
well it did upper attacked almost most of the rounds i tried either that or its just me and my light launching problems im just so used to banking with beylauncher its just that i may have banked with my libra
I finally made some tests.

Aquario 90RF VS MF Earth(1st mold) Bull C145WB
Stadium: Attack Stadium
Launcher: BeyLauncher with Suspension
Launches: First Bull at middle power to maximize its Defense, then Aquario at full power with Sliding Shoot

1. Bull won by outspin
2. Aquario won by ko
3. Bull won by outspin
4. Aquario won by ko
5. Aquario won by ko
6. Aquario won by ko
7. Bull won by outspin
8. Aquario won by ko
9. Bull won by outspin
10. Bull won by outspin
11. Aquario won by ko
12. Bull won by outspin
13. Aquario won by ko
14. Bull won by outspin
15. Bull won by outspin

Aquario 90CS VS MF Earth(1st mold) Bull C145WB
Stadium: Attack Stadium
Launcher: BeyLauncher with Suspension
Launches: First Bull at middle power to maximize its Defense, then Aquario at full power with Sliding Shoot

1. Aquario won by ko
2. Bull won by outspin
3. Aquario won by ko
4. Aquario won by ko
5. Bull won by outspin
6. Aquario won by ko
7. Bull won by outspin
8. Aquario won by ko
9. Bull won by outspin
10. Aquario won by ko
11. Bull won by outspin
12. Bull won by outspin
13. Aquario won by ko
14. Bull won by outspin
15. Aquario won by ko
Anyone else tried this out? I think Aquario Wheel has some good Attack potential.
It just isn't consistent enough in personal opinion, 7/15 and 8/15 aren't high enough win percentages to make it a viable option.
I'll borrow an Aquario wheel off of Rocky and give it a try though when I get a chance.
I agree with Driger. Aquario does have some good attack potential which is why i always use it. il try buy a 90.
aquario isnt the best attack wheel, but it is good compared to the hybrid wheels like storm. it can also win matches against Ldrago.
no, aquario is not better than storm.

might want to look at the competitive metal fight combos thread.