Aquario!

Hey dudes and dudettes I'm new to the site and to Beyblade. If anyone wants to help me learn a bit more about it I welcome them. Eee . I look forward to talking to all you other Bladers.

P.S. I do not like being called a noob or newb or however else you want to spell it.
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:29 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Welcome to the wbo

thanks
WElcome to the WBO!
If you need some help, read that message you got.
Welcome to the WBO Aquario1.
Welcome Smile
welcome aquario1
hey im new 2. uh i just clicked on a fourm to introduce myself and i love aquario so....... dus anyone here live in southern ohio like around milford cuz i like to blade but there's nobody who blades down here...tht i kno of... its hard to do it by yourself...
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:06 AM)aquario37 Wrote: hey im new 2. uh i just clicked on a fourm to introduce myself and i love aquario so....... dus anyone here live in southern ohio like around milford cuz i like to blade but there's nobody who blades down here...tht i kno of... its hard to do it by yourself...
You need to make your own topic. This is Aquario1's introduction, not yours.
ive been into beyblade since i was little and im really glad they brought it back
srry ill do tht thx
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:06 AM)aquario37 Wrote: hey im new 2. uh i just clicked on a fourm to introduce myself and i love aquario so....... dus anyone here live in southern ohio like around milford cuz i like to blade but there's nobody who blades down here...tht i kno of... its hard to do it by yourself...
You need to make your own topic. This is Aquario1's introduction, not yours.

No I don't mind I like meeting new people.
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:36 PM)Pyro Wrote: WElcome to the WBO!
If you need some help, read that message you got.

What Message?