April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice

I just cant believe it, thanks to the WBO............. i want a red face booster [Image: faceboosterred.png]
Way to go ashton!! Awesome man, so you'll be the first one in India to get Zero-G products. Too bad they are not legal though. Congrats everyone.
COnGRatS to the THREE winnERs!
(Apr. 18, 2012  3:07 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: Thank you very much, I'm still really surprised I won. Also, orange Face Booster please.

Feeling a sudden urge to get something to eat in celebration, you open your freezer, pulling out some ice cream, and absent mindedly setting your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] down inside, and closing the door. An hour or two passes, and you hear a sudden loud and violent ruckus from your kitchen! Rushing inside, you frantically open your freezer and find your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] has exploded! Stuck to the ceiling of the freezer, however, clings a...

...Capricorne Face! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Apr. 18, 2012  4:30 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I just cant believe it, thanks to the WBO............. i want a red face booster [Image: faceboosterred.png]

Curbing your disbelief, you admire your [Image: faceboosterred.png], holding it up to see how the light reflects off of it, and gently tapping it to rattle its contents. As you move to sit down, a mischievous octopus yanks the chair out from behind you, causing you to fall, and drop the [Image: faceboosterred.png]! It bursts open, and out tumbles...

....a Sagittario Face! [Image: sagittarioface.png]
(Apr. 18, 2012  7:44 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  3:07 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: Thank you very much, I'm still really surprised I won. Also, orange Face Booster please.

Feeling a sudden urge to get something to eat in celebration, you open your freezer, pulling out some ice cream, and absent mindedly setting your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] down inside, and closing the door. An hour or two passes, and you hear a sudden loud and violent ruckus from your kitchen! Rushing inside, you frantically open your freezer and find your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] has exploded! Stuck to the ceiling of the freezer, however, clings a...

...Capricorne Face! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Apr. 18, 2012  4:30 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I just cant believe it, thanks to the WBO............. i want a red face booster [Image: faceboosterred.png]

Curbing your disbelief, you admire your [Image: faceboosterred.png], holding it up to see how the light reflects off of it, and gently tapping it to rattle its contents. As you move to sit down, a mischievous octopus yanks the chair out from behind you, causing you to fall, and drop the [Image: faceboosterred.png]! It bursts open, and out tumbles...

....a Sagittario Face! [Image: sagittarioface.png]
thank you hazel....!
congrats you 3 have a great time whith your prizeSmile
Cant believe, Ashton ur the second indian to win a giveaway and the first indian to win a zero g XD
Congratz Man!! Ashton your dam lucky Congratulations once again.
I'm Jealous.jokingTongue_out_wink
Ashton!!!!ur dam lucky buddy!!m realy happy dat one of my good friend won this giveawaySmile
Have fun with zero G..Wink
Congratz to the other winners too...Smile
envyenvyenvy congratscongratscongrats
dear winners,
u so dang lucky!!!!

Have fun with them!
yes congrats to the 3 winners. this was my1st beylotto and it was fun.
Congrats ashton and the rest.Lets hope more indian bladers can win
Congrats to the winners!!!

I envy you to have the amazing new set. Enjoy it!!!

Salute!!!
congrats to the winners! Smile
im so jealous Speechless
it was just my luck that my passport ran out one week b4 the giveaway
"night wing 247" still hasn't claimed yet, he hasn't been online since April 6th, 2012.

Come on "night"! The Zero-G experience is waiting for you! Grin

Yo, man...you know what this means for the team. MORE TRAINING SESSIONS! Congrats, man!
Count me in
evilbeaflow they give away is already done dude
I missed the givaway...i hope there will be another givaway soon.
(Apr. 21, 2012  10:36 PM)Galaxy Tempo Wrote: I missed the givaway...i hope there will be another givaway soon.

You need a Blader Passport first for that. We do this to thank all Passport Holders for their support.

I sent a message to night wing 247 ... Hopefully he will post here soon.
Ok, I might not have the face, but I sent my Passport fees along with tournament fees for Easter Eggcelence.

EDIT: Oh, I do have the face.