ApparentlyEmo

Ello!ApparentlyEmo is my,all the way through,creation.It's a page on facebook.It's practically supposed to make fun of Emos,but so far it's not..-.

(Aug. 30, 2012  12:14 AM)Insomniac Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-ApparentlyEmo

I see the relevance between the two accounts ...
Ya.Me and my friend are the admins
(Aug. 29, 2012  1:38 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Ello!ApparentlyEmo is my,all the way through,creation.It's a page on facebook.It's practically supposed to make fun of Emos,but so far it's not..-.

Where is the link to this so called page? And, I don't think making fun of people who suffer from a serious kind of depression is nice.
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:20 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  1:38 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Ello!ApparentlyEmo is my,all the way through,creation.It's a page on facebook.It's practically supposed to make fun of Emos,but so far it's not..-.

Where is the link to this so called page? And, I don't think making fun of people who suffer from a serious kind of depression is nice.
Sitcoms do it all the time
www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/ApparentlyEmo/261301590656341

But so far,we haven't made up any jokes about emosUnhappy

sitcoms are pretending. Ther not really trying to make fun of somebody
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:35 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: sitcoms are pretending. Ther not really trying to make fun of somebody
Of course they're not real.