[Anywhere, United States] The Cyclone Galaxy Bladers

Sood choices but give me 1 minute to costimize.
I will only give 1 to each.
Shadow Jay here is Balance Flame Kerbez/Seggitarrio DF145SF/FS
Galaxy Jay I will just give you the best of my Hypothesis
Phantom Kronos W130W2D
Can i have an attack?
Yeah ummm Lighting Ldrago 100 RF
Customization suggestions should be done in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Ok, Kai, Sorry. Kai you remind me of a Kai from DBZ, your Supreme Kai, Father of Kai, the beyblader.
LOL but I just wanted Shadow Jay to have a special combination. 1 on 1. Do you get what I mean.
DBZ=Dragon Ball Z
Name or Username:bakumj14
Skill: 9 out of 8 yes
Why you would like to join: need a team!!
Position you would hope for: a high position...like leader
Special Gear:almost hear
Main Bey: eagle(you realy think ill tell you my combination?)
Main Type: balence
Noob, Pro, or Pretty Good (Be Honest): pro
Have you ever been in a WBO or WBBA Competition?: yes(am i the only one who has?)

yeah im serius(the star) about being pro. my eagle beat this group of kids at the tournement that made a super specal formation with beys and used it on me. they used many different typs(attack defence stamina balence) on me to make the formation better. the thing they did is launch their beys all at me reely close together to make a wall type thing and send my bey flying. but actully it was more the other way around.
Dude just say your combo nobody can claim it and becides, Eagle Clear Wheel Sucks. I can send u a PM if it sucks I am from Beyblade Combinations.
1 more thing, thats nothing if you beat a group of kids at a tournament, I beat BEYBLADEteamORANGE all together, I got in the semi-finals in Dallas, thats nothing, your amerture, its usual to beat a group of kids, I do it all the time,but I have a freind who used a MF-H Burn Cancer TH170BS, and beat all sorts of strong combos and is a noob.
So your not a star.
Best guess MF-H Earth Eagle DF145 WD well. MF-H Earth Bull Gb145 WB/CS!!
I could use Variares and win. And the reason you won that was because the opposing beys must have collided with each other before they could with you, and they struck the final blow. The exact same thing happened with me at the TRU tournament.
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:29 AM)EvilSwitch Wrote: Dude just say your combo nobody can claim it and becides, Eagle Clear Wheel Sucks. I can send u a PM if it sucks I am from Beyblade Combinations.
1 more thing, thats nothing if you beat a group of kids at a tournament, I beat BEYBLADEteamORANGE all together, I got in the semi-finals in Dallas, thats nothing, your amerture, its usual to beat a group of kids, I do it all the time,but I have a freind who used a MF-H Burn Cancer TH170BS, and beat all sorts of strong combos and is a noob.
So your not a star.

2 things:

1eagle energy ring does not i reapet, notsuck
2so what if i want to keep my combo secret?

o and okay maybe that did happen with the kids, so i guess im not a pro. so what
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:29 AM)EvilSwitch Wrote: Dude just say your combo nobody can claim it and becides, Eagle Clear Wheel Sucks. I can send u a PM if it sucks I am from Beyblade Combinations.
So your not a star.

2 things:

1eagle energy ring does not i repet, notsuck
2so what if i want to keep my combo secret?

o and okay maybe that did happen with the kids, so i guess im not a pro. so what
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:58 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: Name or Username:bakumj14
Skill: 9 out of 8 yes
Why you would like to join: need a team!!
Position you would hope for: a high position...like leader
Special Gear:almost hear
Main Bey: eagle(you realy think ill tell you my combination?)
Main Type: balence
Have you ever been in a WBO or WBBA Competition?: yes(am i the only one who has?)

yeah im serius(the star) about being pro. my eagle beat this group of kids at the tournement that made a super specal formation with beys and used it on me. they used many different typs(attack defence stamina balence) on me to make the formation better. the thing they did is launch their beys all at me reely close together to make a wall type thing and send my bey flying. but actully it was more the other way around.

Ya I went to one too. Sorry XD

(Oct. 16, 2011  7:31 AM)Cyclone71 Wrote: If you have a FB and you are a member please post in our page!!!

Members: Longlong71 (Leader) Ocarinaguy41 (Second in command) chanman12 (Third in command) Kaylaomaru (Advisor) Galaxy Jay (The big guns) Inksader (Blader) Beym@ster (Blader, Helpler)

Allies: Possibly The Soulless Children

Divisions
Division 1: Kakashi71 (Leader of division 1) Ocarinaguy41 (Co Leader of division 1)
Division 2 of Oklahoma: chanman12 (Leader of Division 2)
Division 3 of Virginia: Kaylaomaru (Leader of Division 3)
Division 4 of North Carolina: Beym@ster
Division 5 of Texas: Galaxy Jay
(If the division doesnt have the state after its supposed to be a secret)

NOTE: This is a Metal Team, If your beys are ONLY plastic then this is not the club for you, if you have both metal and plastic then its ok.

[Image: 296558_101075206671298_101073840004768_7...3453_n.jpg]

Name or Username: Geminikid13 AKA Jacob
Skill: blazing ahead with a beyspirit of fire, and a heart of ice, 8 out of 10
Why you would like to join: I want to be in a team, I don't like being a lone blader
Position you would hope for: anything really, around medium
Special Gear: Launcher grip with Rev-up launcher
Main Bey: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
Main Type:defense
Noob, Pro, or Pretty Good (Be Honest): pretty dang good
Have you ever been in a WBO or WBBA Competition?: yes, the TRU events by hasbro and the state qualifiers (Metal Fusion)
I am a California blader, so I hope I have some others around me! Grin
Name or Username: yungdee139 or danny
Skill: 8 or 10
Why you would like to join: (i have a team yunglync139,johnthewolf,and kenny140)
Position you would hope for:comander
Special GearConfusedtring Launcher,Angle Compass handle
Main Bey: big bang pegasus F: D
Main Type: Attack
Have you ever been in a WBO or WBBA Competition?:yes
i am back on here and now have 3beys darkbull thunderleone and flamelacerta i am awesome
and hasbro rules
Name or Username: dalen12
Skill: Probably 7 out of 10
Why you would like to join: beacuase i really like beyblade love it
Position you would hope for: commander or somthing else
Special Gear: laser dot sight launch right
Main Bey: hyper citus custom
Main Type: Balance
Noob, Pro, or Pretty Good (Be Honest): medium
Have you ever been in a WBO or WBBA Competition?: never but i would like to be in one
Hey. Sorry... I have been very busy.
dalen12 ur in
Sorry no more Members for now, and chanman I get hasbro beys all the time, but if I get the same bey from Takara tomy and hasbro then Takara tomy always wins! Plus Takara tomy gets the beys sooner, Sono kong is ok but IDK who is better yet, and umm yeah.... Lol
is dalen12 in cquse i sorta told him yesterday hes in
for allies u need 2 put ¨team the crushers¨
dude dalen is my neighbor plz let him in he will be crushed if hes not he an awesome blader
well it looks like we have a lot of new members.
kayla10 ur not in this team
Name or Username: DrigetGX1
Skill: 8 out of 10
Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a team that can actually win some battles. I'm looking for a team that doesn't just be a team and do nothing, but actually do stuff. I'm looking for a team that I can actually use my true power.
Position you would hope for: Division 6 of Georgia
Special Gear: Takara Tomy Segment luancer + red rubber grip, angle compass, and light launcher LR
Main Bey: Eagle ( my parts are kinda secret...hope you understand. There not fake btw. )
Main Type: All time Balance
Noob, Pro, or Pretty Good (Be Honest): I would say pretty good. Still got a few things to know though. Joyful_3
Have you ever been in a WBO or WBBA Competition?: Nope. Hopefully they can have one where I live in Georgia.
we r not accepting anymore members