[Anywhere, United States] The Cyclone Galaxy Bladers

Ill figure something out. In the meantime, I must get Evan. Hes the only competitive guy for miles!
I can compete, but im still in school. Can only compete most saturdays and sundays
I plan a tournament Thanksgiving Break... This cold shall not stop me now!!!!!
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:11 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I plan a tournament Thanksgiving Break... This cold shall not stop me now!!!!!

Ok, im probably in, but if i have plans i will contact you. If its that close i'd start planning/ start a thread. I will probably pick up new beys on black friday.
Now I just need to learn how to DJ and get another bb 10 before that time.... EVAN! I NEEDS U NOW!!!
Ok. We can probably plan a tournament and get some rep in dallas area as some beast beybladers and represent cyclone bladers.
On topic: the cyclone is my school mascot. LOL XD.
Goodnight, i cant sleep. Had 4 sodas, a sprite, and pizza at this partay.
Name or Username:The kharster
Skill:8 out of 10(only lost 5 matches)
Why would you like to join: Looking for team that can help me get to the top
Position:secret weapon,blader
Main Bey: Thermal Lacerta ED145HF
Main type:Balance(defense is pretty good too)
Noob,Pro or pretty good:I consider myself pretty good but others think of me as pro
Have i ever been in a WBO or WBBA COMPETITION: No
ur in thekharster and gamefreak.
What about me?
Add team Grand Bl@sters to allies. They help out too. (I am the leader lolz)

And you spelt my name wrong in the title. It isn't Beym@ster. It's Bey M@ster.
Just clarifying. If you wanna keep it like that it is fine.

Just 2 requests.

See ya, Bey M@ster
Everyone who wanted to be is in, BUT the rest of things like the division stuff will be decided later, I wont have time to edit the first page right now :p Wait??? You both live in Texas and both of your names end with Jay!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol also all ranks you guys requested I have to think about.... I will update you all either tomorrow or tuesday...

Orrr if I have time late tonight
ok. And one more thing about galaxy. When I joined WBO he was one otf the first people to greet me. WEIRD. haha
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:16 AM)Shadow Jay Wrote: ok. And one more thing about galaxy. When I joined WBO he was one otf the first people to greet me. WEIRD. haha

I was going to put:
"HOW DARE YOU STEAL THE JAY!!!!!"
Nyeh. Im gonna buy evans hell kerbecs. He isn't coming back :(
(Oct. 24, 2011  2:39 AM)Shadow Jay Wrote: Nyeh. Im gonna buy evans hell kerbecs. He isn't coming back Unhappy

I can get ya a NIB Hell Kerbecs. PM time! Grin
Ok, Well, GTG take a shower cause of school. Be back in ten minutes. cause im a bau5
Im back,
Will probably buy the Hell Kerbecs from you Galaxy. Maybe we can do a tourney that your shop can sponser, it will get you publicity. That would be cool.
EvilSwitch
Distracting opponent from launching by making wierd faces.
To crush BEYBLADEteamORANGE
Costimizer(I am Blader from Beyblade Combinations)
Grip, and LR launcher
MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
Defense
I got to the Semi-Finals in Dallas for the qualifying tournaments in Dallas with MF Flame Bull SW145WD, what do you think? PRO!!
Yes, qualifying tournaments in Dallas

(Oct. 24, 2011  9:19 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: EvilSwitch
Grip, and LR launcher
MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
Defense
I got to the Semi-Finals in Dallas for the qualifying tournaments in Dallas with MF Flame Bull SW145WD, what do you think? PRO!!

We now have a Dallas team..... HAHA
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:58 PM)Shadow Jay Wrote:
Grip, and LR launcher
MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
Defense

Yeah yuh!!! lol your all in, BUT the first page wont be up to date for a while!!!!
Ok, im practicing, and am going to buy hell kerbecs and a metal face!
Whoa, i live in Alabama but i got TX often.
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:13 AM)Cyclone71 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  9:58 PM)Shadow Jay Wrote:
Grip, and LR launcher
MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
Defense

Yeah yuh!!! lol your all in, BUT the first page wont be up to date for a while!!!!

Got that Cyclone, but when I am apart of this team I will costimize all of our beys post your parts down here.

Flame saggitario, storm pegasus, dark wolf, dark wolf (have metal wheel and track), rock oris, l drago, soonly hell kerbecs, and soonly 2 metal faces. I would like a defense, attack, and balance.
I dont need customs but

Variares DD
Phantom Orion Bd
Scythe Kronos T125
Flame Libra T125ES
Ray Striker
Galaxy Pegasus
Thermal Lacerta
Big Bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
LLD