Anyone wanna battle? (Saudi Arabia, Jeddah)

Hi I'm a Egyptian-Filipino blader here Joyful_2. I'm looking for a nearby blader that can well... Of course beybattle Speechless. I'm sure there are many bladers here in Saudi Arabia but, they probably don't know the WBO... So again, do you want to battle? Tongue_out_wink
I found this person :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-am-new...udi-arabia

By the way, the prefix indicating the region and country needs to be at the beginning of the title, not at the end.
Oh okay, thanks for the help Kai-V Joyful_2
(Jun. 04, 2014  9:23 AM)|GENSOUL| Wrote: Oh okay, thanks for the help Kai-V Joyful_2

Sad i am from riyadh 
Sad to see that there are no bladers in here that know about the wbo or play with sparking beys or anything for that matter 
Most of them justplay at there homes 
Wish there was a community
sad i live in oman its really rare to see any bladers in the middle east the community is really low in fans hope spacetoon makes a discussion place or make more tournamets but with covid i really think thats unlikely and btw do u have discord
(Jul. 03, 2021  4:42 PM)Pitakoss Wrote: sad i live in oman its really rare to see any bladers in the middle east the community is really low in fans hope spacetoon makes a discussion place or make more tournamets but with covid i really think thats unlikely and btw do u have discord

Ikr 
And no sadly i dont