Anyone like this idea for a spoof movie??? The Governator 3:Rise Of The Conservatives

The movie starts in the world today, as the conservatives are taking over the house, and the world. The only one who can stop them is The Governator, but can he even stop the fox team??? Led by the evil Rush Limbaugh, and consisting of assassin Glenn Beck, Strategy maker Bill O'Reilly, and scientist Sean Hannity. They are the greatest threat the governator has ever faced. President Obama and the entire country are in danger and he'll need all the help he can get.

Anyone like that idea???
I hate politics so this is not even remotely funny for me.
Haha where did you come up with that? And yes I would pay anyday to see that film!!
(Nov. 04, 2010  6:06 PM)aron101 Wrote: Haha where did you come up with that? And yes I would pay anyday to see that film!!

Hey thanks, I actually made a trailer on youtube. Search my channel "janineslies", or search The governator 3: rise of the conservatives.
Your going to get a bunch of carp from conservatives, such as myself. (Canada Speechless )
Stay away from sensitive topics like this. Not funny,
I came up with the idea when the I heard the conservatives were taking over the house, so I poked fun at it making it like they were taking over the world. And the governator is the only one who can stop them, but the main villains are the fox team, led by Rush Limbaugh. And the fourth one will take place in a post apocalyptic future, where the world is infested with evil rick scott governators, and glenn beck is president, and sarah palin is vice president.
Sarah palin later turns out to be the governatrix. And the official name for the arnold governator is the
ahhhnold 600.
Heh, Eat that Bush! Nice idea dude! Though where is Bush during this anyway?
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:05 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Heh, Eat that Bush! Nice idea dude! Though where is Bush during this anyway?

This takes place in modern day, after bush was president. But I could try to put bush in there somewhere. He could be the bush 1000 presinator.
(Nov. 05, 2010  9:08 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Why does everyone say carp???
We have a word filter, for your information.
New idea for governator 4, 5 and 6!!!
Governator 4: It has been 20 years since the events of governator 3. This movie takes place in a post apocalyptic future where Glenn Beck is president and Sarah Palin is vice president. And rick Scott, the governor of Florida, turns out to be a copy of a governator called the Scott 800. They have created millions of scott 800s, and now the military are trying to find the remaining humans still alive. John and Katherine, the protagonist humans of the story, are in California, and are trying to get to DC to stop Glenn Beck. Little do they no, the fox team's plans are much bigger than this. The military finds John, Katherine and the Ahhnold 600, but they get caught in a battle with 10 Scotts. John flies the carrier to the base in DC, and finds out that the fox team's plan is to create a barrier around the earth to block off the sun, and freeze the world to death. The only ones able to get out are members of fox, and governators. Then th plan goes into action. And that's the end of 4.
Governator 5: Is basically ahhnold 600 hacking the system of foxnet and destroying the barrier. They then find out that rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly are still alive. Then rush crowns himself king of the world, and that's the end of 5
"Governator: The battle against fox" is the final governator movie. The battle against fox has started, ahhnold manages to get inside the white house. Rush then gets out by breaking the glass roof and getting into the foxcopter. He begins to fill the white house with water. It seems like all hope is lost for ahhnold, but then he gets some unexpected help from Al Franken. Al boosts ahhnold up out of the white house, but sadly, Senator Franken dies. Ahhnold makes an epic jump onto the foxcopter, and kills Bill O'Reilly. Then ahhnold manages to throw Glenn Beck into the ocean, and then ahhnold drops an anvil on him, killing Glenn beck. Then the epic battle between Ahhnold and Rush begins. With John and Katherine watching the battle Ahhnold knocks rush into the water, but then himself falls into the water. Ahhnold is dead. They land at the beach, when suddenly, out of nowhere, the bush presinator appears, but then al franken kills him. How al managed to live, I do not know. But we do not have to live in fear of the fox team, anymore.
Isn't the Governater a Republican?