Anyone in college?

It's the snow sisters
we go 2 a school that dose high school and college together and when we grad we have a transfer degree and a high school diploma.

snow- when i grad. i hope i go 2 wake forest university so can get my major in russian language and stuff so i can teach it. then go 2 a community college 2 get a degree in cooking!

snowgurl- when i graduate i want to major in biology then teacher it in a high school. then go 2 a community college 2 get my emt done.
(Dec. 10, 2008  5:10 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2008  3:48 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2008  10:02 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Monday: Trip to the national portrait gallery with photography class
Tuesday: Teacher said to us today "I wont feel up for teaching you after being in London, so don't bother coming in."

XD I wish my teachers were like that. God I hate that place though. We have to go there every year and it's always the same and we always have to do the same work. It's dull as hell.

You hate London? Why? It's such an awesome place.

Haha. Not all of London. Actually, I love London. I just hate that Gallery. ^^;
I've never been there, so i'm a bit excited about it, though it's probably going to be a bore knowing my luck XD
(Dec. 10, 2008  9:22 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: I've never been there, so i'm a bit excited about it, though it's probably going to be a bore knowing my luck XD

Ah well you should still be excited. If you've never been there before you'll probably like it. Grin I just don't like it because my teachers have spoiled it for me. ^^; But it's got some good stuff in it and it's a pretty building. Smile
Sounds awesome, I'm taking my camera to get some snapsnots, and of course for shinnanigans (I know Ive spelled that wrong somewhere) on the coach up there since me and my mate are nuts and will be causing chaos XD
Though that being said, I still have tomorrow and Friday to contend with.
I'm not really whinging about tomorrow since I feel like going to "Wok to walk" after college for some grub, It's an amazing place, you choose your kind of noodles, the stuff (like meat and veg) you want in it and they make it for you to go.
Then Friday, oh god, We have to go to the museum. the local museum here is a pile of wank and we have to go to study some Welsh carp (in the 10 years ive lived here, I really still can only say 'rydw i'n hoffi coffi' which that statement is a complete lie in itself because I can't stand coffee, lol)
(Dec. 10, 2008  10:07 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Sounds awesome, I'm taking my camera to get some snapsnots, and of course for shinnanigans (I know Ive spelled that wrong somewhere) on the coach up there since me and my mate are nuts and will be causing chaos XD
Though that being said, I still have tomorrow and Friday to contend with.
I'm not really whinging about tomorrow since I feel like going to "Wok to walk" after college for some grub, It's an amazing place, you choose your kind of noodles, the stuff (like meat and veg) you want in it and they make it for you to go.
Then Friday, oh god, We have to go to the museum. the local museum here is a pile of wank and we have to go to study some Welsh carp (in the 10 years ive lived here, I really still can only say 'rydw i'n hoffi coffi' which that statement is a complete lie in itself because I can't stand coffee, lol)

Google says it's spelt 'shenanigans'. Uncertain
Two questions: Do you like Mocha Frappuchinos from Starbucks? Gasp
And are you going to look around London for a bit or are you just going to the gallery?
I took trade school they don’t have collages for what I do. but I’m thinking of going to the institute of taxidermy and later on get some chemical classes for tanning. all this includes business and basic work training. nothing like collage though sometimes I wish I was able to go to collage.
Come this Saturday I will be graduating university. Time flies! Smile
I got accepted into college for the fall semester. I'm now focusing on Music, which is what I should've done in the beginning. WOOH!

Now i just gotta do my audition this coming Saturday for my major.
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:43 PM)Khel Wrote: Come this Saturday I will be graduating university. Time flies! Smile

Congratulations Khel! Hopefully this means you'll be on more to enlighten the rest of us! XD But seriously, good job. Have you found any job opportunities? Or are you going for a masters?
I'm currently not in classes, but I'm registered for Spring semester which starts May 9th. I've been out of school for almost two years now and I'm really excited to go back. Smile
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:51 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm currently not in classes, but I'm registered for Spring semester which starts May 9th. I've been out of school for almost two years now and I'm really excited to go back. Smile
Most kids don't return from that kind of hiatus. Congrats!

I need to start planning my academic future. Uncertain I need to really meet some kids my own age.
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I need to really meet some kids my own age.

Most kids aren't 21...

I'm hoping to get into a good college. Only thing is, I don't know what I want to do. I could try to get into a medical college. My grandpa was hired by Red Cross to help find the cure for cancer, maybe some of his smartness rubbed off onto me?
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:51 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm currently not in classes, but I'm registered for Spring semester which starts May 9th. I've been out of school for almost two years now and I'm really excited to go back. Smile

That's what I said when I got my acceptance letter in the mail. I've been out of school for almost an entire year, and I'm MONDO psyched to go back!
(Nov. 15, 2008  9:28 PM)SK Wrote: last year of high school
high school starts later and ends later in norway
starts at age 15/16 and ends at 18/19

i havent really decided on next year yet, my options:
- private business uni, biggest in europe i think, studying to be a real-estate agent. I was 100% set on this 6 months ago, but with all this financial crisis carp i'm having second thoughts. two of my other friends are planning to go there too

- football (soccer) coach/analysist, i'm really tempted to do this, but i cant think of many job oppourtinities if i do =/

- lawyer, well i have had law for two years in high school now, if everything else goes wrong, i still have something to fall back on lol

- army, carp ridiculous, there's a 50% chance i get called into the carp army next year. i mean what the carp is norway gonna protect themselves from? not like they've been in any wars since WW2. lol. i got topscores on the vision/hearing tests too, so i'm kinda worried i'll actually be called in. i dont really want this, at all

- year off, kinda tempting, but atm i consider it my least likely option, i'll see how it goes

lol funny too look back at posts like this. i ended up at the first option
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:08 AM)SK Wrote: lol funny too look back at posts like this. i ended up at the first option

Nice job! It's always good to hear something like that.
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:59 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I need to really meet some kids my own age.

Most kids aren't 21...

I'm hoping to get into a good college. Only thing is, I don't know what I want to do. I could try to get into a medical college. My grandpa was hired by Red Cross to help find the cure for cancer, maybe some of his smartness rubbed off onto me?
IKMV is 33 and he's a kid.
im in college doing it online currently
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: IKMV is 33 and he's a kid.

One big kid...
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:47 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: IKMV is 33 and he's a kid.

One big kid...
-no- one Big Beast Kid obviously
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:43 PM)Khel Wrote: Come this Saturday I will be graduating university. Time flies! Smile

Congratulations Khel! Hopefully this means you'll be on more to enlighten the rest of us! XD But seriously, good job. Have you found any job opportunities? Or are you going for a masters?

No luck on the job front yet. I've got a couple of leads I'm trying to utilize, but they've yet to materialize into anything. Right now to be honest I'm more focused on my upcoming travels. the full job hunt grind will probably begin in june for me.

I will get my MBA eventually, but right now I'd rather get some work experience.
I've still got 2 mores years of high school after this one, but what I want to study is kinesiology. I haven't looked into it enough to know specifics, but that's the general area.
Come tomorrow is my audition for my Major in Vocal Performance. I don't know if this audition will really determine if it becomes my major or not, or it tells where I stand. I'm very nervous about it because I REALLY wanted to major in music vocal performance.

I'm even afraid to sleep right now! I'm just, like, MONDO excited and nervous!
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:40 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Come tomorrow is my audition for my Major in Vocal Performance. I don't know if this audition will really determine if it becomes my major or not, or it tells where I stand. I'm very nervous about it because I REALLY wanted to major in music vocal performance.

I'm even afraid to sleep right now! I'm just, like, MONDO excited and nervous!

Is there anyway you can film it, then post it for us all to see?