Anyone in Virginia (USA)?

There doesn't seem to be much of a scene around here. Wanted to know if bladers existed around here.
(Oct. 05, 2022  1:28 PM)SoulSilver Wrote: There doesn't seem to be much of a scene around here. Wanted to know if bladers existed around here.

You’ll find more events in Maryland than in Virginia but you’ll find some here and there in VA.
(Oct. 05, 2022  1:28 PM)SoulSilver Wrote: There doesn't seem to be much of a scene around here. Wanted to know if bladers existed around here.

It really depends on what part of Virginia you’re located in. There’s a scene in Northern Virginia with more of a variety of tournaments, and then if you’re willing to drive the extra 40 minutes to an hour there’s the Maryland scene, although it’s more of just Burst Standard (still some variety).

The more central and southern areas of Virginia are less active, and don’t have active organizers. There used to be a nice scene in North and South Carolina, but it’s not as prominent anymore.
(Oct. 05, 2022  1:35 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:

You’ll find more events in Maryland than in Virginia but you’ll find some here and there in VA.

Yeah I saw a ton in maryland, thanks for the info!
Not in Virginia but in North Carolina with the same issues Uncertain
I want to start organizing in the Richmond area soon!
Yep, I was bummed that I couldn't find more local events.

I'm working on getting organizer status for Hampton roads area though. Passed my quiz, just have to get my interview done. If everything goes smoothly, I want to try and host something the first weekend of November while I'm on vacation.
I am in Virginia and can come down to play most of the time.
Hey guys, new to beyblades. Trying to see if there are any locals for this in the area or maybe we can start some. I'm in the Norfolk area. Very interested in setting up some friendlies. Let me know if something ever came of this.