Anyone got pro series combos

I am trying to find a good pro series combo for hasbro competitive. Anyone got any
I think the best you can get with the parts that are currently available is something like Judgement Dragon2.Blitz.Xtreme' Zan or Heaven Achilles.00Proof.Xtend+ or Eternal Sen
yo he said hasbro
not takara tomy lol
I know this isnt the place but I'm just getting back into beyblade burst and I was wondering what are some good combos that fit my playstyle me personally I like explosive attack types and strong defense types also this is it only combos cuz hasbro kinda cheeks
(Apr. 01, 2022  10:50 PM)YourKingFabs Wrote: yo he said hasbro
not takara tomy lol

Actually, the OP asked for competitive Pro Series combinations, to which DeltaZakuro replied with combinations that can be made with the current Pro Series releases. Also, although the Pro Series is marketed by Hasbro, they are essentially lower quality TT imports, hence the combinations being very similar to competitive TT combinations from the GT era.
(Apr. 01, 2022  10:50 PM)YourKingFabs Wrote: yo he said hasbro
not takara tomy lol

Those are the original names and hasbro doesn’t even know any good names. Not to be rude but you don’t like the tt names then don’t look Uncertain