Anyone ever notice this on the *borgs?

... the communist symbol?

This can be found on Seaborg 2 as well. Lips_sealed
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

This answers all questions as to why beyblade was revived.
Well... that is pretty odd... Maybe that coupled with the High RPM's burn it into our minds subliminaly heh.

did you think it could be any other symbol besides that? an Arrow maybe (just throwing stuff out there XD )
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:15 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: This answers all questions as to why beyblade was revived.

How can it answer all the questions to why beyblade was reborn again?
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:18 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:15 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: This answers all questions as to why beyblade was revived.

Clearly the communist propaganda machine is SPINNING again.
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Does anyone know the history or the Borgs? Maybe that could lead us to find out how they got the symbol.
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:23 AM)James Wrote:

Does anyone know the history or the Borgs? Maybe that could lead us to find out how they got the symbol.

hint: they're russian

ROFL
Yeah i noticed it a while back. I figure its because the bladers from the anime who used those blades where soviets?
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Ahh from the show arn't the bladers that used those blades russian?

I didn't know that they would do that to symbolize russia in a blade XD
The entire Borg saga/plot is essentially what Marvel did with Captain America and Red Skull. It's what people feared at the time. Some people are still like this (they are pretty old now like mid 60's to mid 70's) It was Soviet Condition the entire "building a better solider/super solider" So the fact they bare the Russian Communist symbol is quite fitting I mean Neo Borg was basically what the USSR was feared for in the USA.
i want a hammer and sickle based AR

(Aug. 31, 2008  3:16 AM)James Wrote: Well... that is pretty odd... Maybe that coupled with the High RPM's burn it into our minds subliminaly heh.

did you think it could be any other symbol besides that? an Arrow maybe (just throwing stuff out there XD )

suure

[Image: Hammer_sickle_clean.png]
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:28 AM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Ahh from the show arn't the bladers that used those blades russian?

I didn't know that they would do that to symbolize russia in a blade XD

The hammer and sickle is a symbol of unity between farmers and workers
beyblade is a pretty racist series
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:41 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: andrew

Andrew
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... the communist symbol?

This can be found on Seaborg 2 as well. Lips_sealed

And Wyborg Tongue_out
WOW really weird

The hammer and sickle was originally a hammer crossed over a plough, with the same meaning (unity of peasants and workers) as the better known hammer and sickle. The hammer and sickle, though in use since 1917/18, was not the official symbol until 1922, before which the original hammer and plough insignia was used by the Red Army and the Red Guard on uniforms, medals, caps, etc.
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:34 AM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:41 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: andrew

Andrew

XD what were they thinking when they made him? "botox his cheeks and then stick 5 beyblades inside each cheek"
I think it really sucks they put it there. Russians are communists, so are their beyblades. Pretty much a form of racism and some kind of ignorance towards the individuality. Like making a german team full of swastikas.
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:46 PM)Sasch Wrote: I think it really sucks they put it there. Russians are communists, so are their beyblades. Pretty much a form of racism and some kind of ignorance towards the individuality. Like making a german team full of swastikas.

Chief - Uh.
It's a toy. Calm down.

That, and the Russian Communists really didn't do any mass genocide (don't quote me on this, I go to american public school), unlike the Nazis.
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:26 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:46 PM)Sasch Wrote: I think it really sucks they put it there. Russians are communists, so are their beyblades. Pretty much a form of racism and some kind of ignorance towards the individuality. Like making a german team full of swastikas.

Chief - Uh.
It's a toy. Calm down.

That, and the Russian Communists really didn't do any mass genocide (don't quote me on this, I go to american public school), unlike the Nazis.

wat.gif

stalin killed millions upon millions of people
(Aug. 31, 2008  6:43 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:26 PM)Grey Wrote:

Chief - Uh.
It's a toy. Calm down.

wat.gif

stalin killed millions upon millions of people

I knew it, I knew I'd be wrong. Tired

Again, american public school, before now I was like, wtf is stalin? Then I remembered he was mentioned, like, once, in 8th Grade.

Still, it's a toy, calm down.
i went to an american public school up until high school and i even knew that

FYI sasch is a german, grey. hence why he may be a little bit more upset
(Aug. 31, 2008  6:53 PM)Artie Wrote: i went to an american public school up until high school and i even knew that

FYI sasch is a german, grey. hence why he may be a little bit more upset

Ah. That makes sense. Lips_sealed
Not because I'm german. I just don't like to see the emblems of dictators that killed people just because they weren't useful, especially not on toys.
And no offense, but I think you shouldn't post statements about things when you actually KNOW you're wrong. Telling that communists didn't kill people and then asking WHAT stalin is is really awkward.
They're just toys.....

Besides Swastikas weren't used by Nazis originally they were a symbol for Tibetian monks.