Anybody wanna trade mfb for my Crush Card Virus yugioh card?

It is in mint condition and came from the Kaiba pack. I figure its worth about 30 dollars so u can trade around 30 dollars in mfb.
Not the right place to post, this thread will be locked
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:41 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: , this thread will be locked
I will most likely be moved, not locked.

However, I doubt that anyone would trade Beyblade for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.:\
should really read the forum rules though. =/
In future guys, please use [Image: postbit_report.png] !

Matt2796, you need a prefix.
not rite place to post this. Also you need a [PREFIX]!!!
well, it was moved here by mods, so I suppose it is in the right place.
lol sorry this is kinda weird for a sale/trade because your trading a top for a piece of paper, guys I'm not bashing on Yu Gi Oh but it seems kinda ridiculous
yeah man, today i went to this shop where some dude gave me some food in exchange for some bits of paper with a man printed on them

crazy huh
(Jun. 23, 2010  6:10 PM)♥ Wrote: yeah man, today i went to this shop where some dude gave me some food in exchange for some bits of paper with a man printed on them

crazy huh

Hey that is crazy whoa that dude got ripped off XD
trading yugiho for beyblades is stupid but dont go off calling them pecies of paper cause actually it is made from card bored and the stuff they use to make money and realy you could just go and call beyblades chunks of plastic or metal
(Jun. 23, 2010  7:30 PM)deathblade Wrote: trading yugiho for beyblades is stupid but dont go off calling them pecies of paper cause actually it is made from card bored and the stuff they use to make money and realy you could just go and call beyblades chunks of plastic or metal

Even then Plastic/Metal > Paper/Cardboard
This is such a stupid argument. We should stop derailing this thread. If someone's interested, then they can post.
yugioh is not just peices of paper they are pieces of some kind of mutated paper that cannot be coppied easily and worth money (but i will admit that they are not worth what people are paying for the cards they are worth much less)
i used to play yugioh and the good kind of crush card virus can be worth $100 or more
but his isn't a "good" one