Anybody in kentucky?

I'm here in Kentucky, calling for any other bladers in kentucky
(Aug. 07, 2022  11:18 PM)Burn87 Wrote: I'm here in Kentucky, calling for any other bladers in kentucky

I live in Southern Indiana just across from Louisville. Are you anywhere near there?
(Aug. 08, 2022  12:01 AM)CursdFoxCodeman Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  11:18 PM)Burn87 Wrote: I'm here in Kentucky, calling for any other bladers in kentucky

I live in Southern Indiana just across from Louisville. Are you anywhere near there?

i'm just south, in Somerset, about 3-4 hours away from louisville

also, where did the 'whine about your breaks here' thread go?
(Aug. 08, 2022  12:09 AM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  12:01 AM)CursdFoxCodeman Wrote:  I live in Southern Indiana just across from Louisville. Are you anywhere near there?

i'm just south, in Somerset, about 3-4 hours away from louisville

Oh yeah, I know the area. That is quite the ways away. Good luck on finding opponents!
(Aug. 08, 2022  12:10 AM)CursdFoxCodeman Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  12:09 AM)Burn87 Wrote: i'm just south, in Somerset, about 3-4 hours away from louisville

Oh yeah, I know the area. That is quite the ways away. Good luck on finding opponents!

i know some kids in my area i go to school with, but they dont own any pro series, so i obviously demolished them, the closest either of them got was a TT Drain Fafnir, and anther in Mount Washington who was actually a challenge, he owns some DB and Superking stuff, so he was a pretty nice challenge for me, but i own one of the best GT attack combos, so i won that one, and also i recently broke my Master layer base with that combo which sucks
I am from Barbourville- not that far from Somerset.