Anybody here skateboard?

I need to get some new wheels. Mine don't work well on some streets, and I want to use it to get around.
If anyone in nyc ever wants to skate n bey just hit me up!
Skate boarding is starting to become my main mode of transportation. I started riding the wave on the highway(I don't think it's illegal) for fun and I ride a skateboard to any store I need to go to like: Wal-Mart, GameStop, Burger King, ect. It's also a great work out for my legs.

I started skateboarding again after watching Rob Dyrdek Fantasy Factory.
Ah, I started skateboarding once again after a 7 month break, and I can still do almost everything I used to do (which I believe that I've already posted in this thread.)

Anyway, since the last time I posted here I can now do:

-Heelflips
-360 flips

And I'm currently learning:

-Nollie kickflips
-Nollie heelflips
-Nollie 360 flips
I want to get used to skating. I want to use it as my way to get around. I just need to learn to olie, and I'm good. However, not all roads are nice here. Neither are the sidewalke.
Currently using a Zoo York board with silver trucks and spitfires.
I take a break every now and then.

I can do; Ollie (quite well actually) and pop shuv
i'm a noob, but atleast I can ride.
Just purchased a Penny.

Its a massive Craze in the Current Australian Skate community.

http://www.pennyskateboards.com/

I also got it for $70 when they Retail at 150 Smile)) its just a Old School board. its so awesome.
I love to skate my favorite brand is girl
Well I started skating about a week or two ago. I have a Birdhouse board. I'm trying to learn to ollie but my foot can never slide up the griptape; it just comes off the board and back on. Is that okay or does it need to slide up? Plus, I don't even know if I'm getting any air since I practice standing still alone.

Also, best shoes for doing flip tricks on a board? Preferably lightweight; wearing (as in wear and tear) is not really a problem. I use Vans at the moment, so I was wondering if there's something better.
Basic Emelment deck 7.75 i think... (water)
Silver Venture Trucks
Bones Reds
Enough Wheels
Blueprint Riser pads (PINK?)
ZooYork Bolts (Black & Gold)
Standard Grip tape

thats my deck Wink
yeah i skateboard and im learning how to ollie its sorta hard cause my deck is all out of shape and doesnt have engough concave and it heavy
back when i skated (few months ago till i messed my knee up) i ran this set up:
Black Pop-Lite Pro Deck ( i love these boards better than name brand and alot cheaper)
Iron Horse Grip Tape
Standard bolts.
All Black Venture trucks
Bones Reds
Spit Fire 51's?

i still have 2 of these decks brand new un-used and i cant put them to good use since i cant skate Unhappy
I dont but my friend can do pretty much any trick you ask him to do. he even taught a n00b like me. hes got loads of vans t-shirts and trainers. just a true skateboarder
Use to, all about snowboarding now.
I don't skateboard. I BMX and longboard and am really good at both

P.S go team dark sky!!!!
i have skateboard 2000x in which i felldown many times and i will do bumper move and jumping
yup. i skate a blind, royals trucks, bones wheels and reds bearings
I do. I can't do may tricks all I can manage is manuals and kickturns. I do skateboarding because I enjoy it so I don't care about what I can and cannot do.
I started boarding again! I can only ollie hah.
My set up

Deck: Plan B red
Trucks: Silver
Bearings: ?
Wheels: Statics
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:21 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I started boarding again! I can only ollie hah.
My set up

on the bearings it should have the abec number... also what brand are they?
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:31 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:21 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I started boarding again! I can only ollie hah.
My set up

on the bearings it should have the abec number... also what brand are they?

Ahh Abec 5 is what it says. Am i the only one who uses a Plan B deck?
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:05 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Ahh Abec 5 is what it says. Am i the only one who uses a Plan B deck?

there ABEC 5s then lol *points out the obvious*

I know a few people who use Plan B, but I tend to use Element, as I like their brand of stuff...
Maybe he wants to know the brand :\ If they're red, then they're probably Bones Reds. But that's only because most people use those.
Considering the fact that i truly dont care its fine. Im excited i get to go to Vans tomorrow.