Any upcoming tournaments in LA area?

im new to this community but any events coming up in Los Angeles area?
The beyblade world tour started no announcements yet for united states tournament but get hyped up
Hi - I’m posting for my 8 year old son who is obsessed and really wants to hang out with other beybladers (sorry if my terminology is wrong — this is all very new to me) — are there groups that meet up to let ‘em rip? Thank you! (He’s a great kid and really just loves this game so much)  Also, I just set up this account for him so this username will most likely be posts from him going forward. Thanks again!
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:15 PM)Condorman66 Wrote: Hi - I’m posting for my 8 year old son who is obsessed and really wants to hang out with other beybladers (sorry if my terminology is wrong — this is all very new to me) — are there groups that meet up to let ‘em rip? Thank you! (He’s a great kid and really just loves this game so much)  Also, I just set up this account for him so this username will most likely be posts from him going forward. Thanks again!

Check this thread for the latest updates on LA tournaments
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...pid1426863
Does anyone know about upcoming tournaments in San Diego, CA?
(Apr. 01, 2018  11:23 PM)Mage Wrote: Thank you! 
Hi...

Wondering if there is anyone in the LA area tat would just like to meet up and play... not a real tournament or anything (i don't have the first clue on how to organize one of those)... just people who are into beyblades meeting up in a park somewhere to hang and play? I mentioned before my son is 8 and really wants to meet/hang out with other people who are into beyblades... I could set up a meet up on meet up or start a group on Facebook if that works? Totally open to ideas... But, this way there's something scheduled in between tournaments...

Anyone interested?
I am but then again I’m only a kid but one day probably in may I could probably host a tournament I just have to wait to get my organizer quiz Checked out