Any tournaments in Las Vegas or CA between July 11 and July 14?

I live in Vegas, but I never hear anything about tournaments here. One person was surprised that I didn't know of any LV tournaments. I would like to attend some. I also would like to know of any tournaments in California at any time between July 11, 2012 and July 14, 2012. I will be visiting there for that period of time, so I wanted to know if there are any tournaments going on while I'm there.
There's already a Las Vegas thread...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LAS-VEGA...=Las+Vegas
That hasn't been continued for a LONG while. So, I'm starting it back up.
There are no upcoming events during that time. There is a tournament on the 8th in California, I believe..
I know that, but I won't be there by the 8, unless I can try to be convincing.
Well, I would suggest convincing. That may be the only tournament in your area for a long while...
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:45 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Well, I would suggest convincing. That may be the only tournament in your area for a long while...

Yeah, Las Vegas really isn't a tournament-active place right now...
I've noticed Tongue_out Convicing will probably work as well as an apple turning into a horse, but I'll give it a minimul benefit of the doubt.
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:46 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:45 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Well, I would suggest convincing. That may be the only tournament in your area for a long while...

Yeah, Las Vegas really isn't a tournament-active place right now...

Beycrafter, however I think you should start up some tournaments. You have a selling thread with posters and stuff, right? Well you should give away some beys and draw out in a raffle the posters at the end of the tournament. I'm pretty sure it should get the hype about beyblades up in your community again..
I would start a tournament myself, but I don't know how to start, organize, and withhold one. That why I am looking for tournaments, so I can get a good idea of how to organize one.
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:53 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I would start a tournament myself, but I don't know how to start, organize, and withhold one. That why I am looking for tournaments, so I can get a good idea of how to organize one.

I would recommened you ask Dark_Mousy he is a great person who will be glad to help you. Maybe he has a skype where you can chat..
I'll do that, but I am still going to need a visual on it. A description will only get me part way.
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:56 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I'll do that, but I am still going to need a visual on it. A description will only get me part way.

I'm pretty sure Dark has some footage, ask him.