Any one know a good online store for japanese Stadiums?

Ive been looking for a good Japanese stadium. I currently have a cyber dragoon stadium, a hurricane dragoon stadium, and one of the portable stadiums. After talking to people and looking on youtube, the Japanese stadiums look so much better. Ive been thinking on getting an attack stadium, although the balance one looks cool too. I am also looking for a website where i can actually buy these stadiums. Suggestions?
Your thread is in the wrong section, and please read our rules.

To answer your question, check out Toywiz.com, and the Mail Order Japan thread.

Moving this.
And please don't type in such a hard to read colour Speechless

But yeah, Toywiz or Ideal will probably be your best bet if you just want a stadium.
I looked on toywiz, but they only have the dragoon thunder rumbler, which looks incredibly similar to my dragoon hurricane stadium, and a cyber draciel stadium. I was looking for something more along the lines of the japanese wide attack stadium.
They have this stadium http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeversion2.html
Its a Takara MFB attack stadium
This could be in ask a question get an answer I think, or purchase consultation.

Anyhow, I think they sell them at "TheINtoy" quite often. Check it out, not sure if they deliver outside UK though.
Oh thanks blitz i dunno why i didnt see that thats exactly what i was looking for.
Stupid me! Grin
(Sep. 23, 2008  10:59 PM)Captain_Ahoy Wrote: Oh thanks blitz i dunno why i didnt see that thats exactly what i was looking for.
Stupid me! Grin

No probs Smile