Any good ideas for a Youtube Video?

Right now guys, I'm wondering to those who watch my channel if you guys had any ideas on what you want me to stream for Fortnite or Destiny 2 next. Fortnite may be down, but it ain't out just yet. Though maybe I can even play a different game. I'll look into it for my channels sake.
(I'm at 219 subscribers guys THANKS FOR THE LOVE SERIOUSLY AND LET US CONTINUE TO GROW!) 
(I also encourage those who haven't subscribed to me to do so. I make really good videos, I livestream every event and I come up really good ideas! It's a crapload of fun guys, Seriously! Come check me out and see if you like me!)
Give me yalls ideas and I'll look into those ideas. My next video will be Solos and everytime I die, I have to eat a bean boozled jelly bean. And I'm ready to get absolutely disgusted by these bad flavors! :D
So you guys got any ideas on what I can do??
You should do a Ninja Tyler Blevins cosplay fortnite dance challenge video.
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:55 PM)sakura Wrote: You should do a Ninja Tyler Blevins cosplay fortnite dance challenge video.

Why?! Tired||

I'll keep that idea trust me.
(Oct. 14, 2019  10:48 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:55 PM)sakura Wrote: You should do a Ninja Tyler Blevins cosplay fortnite dance challenge video.

Why?! Tired||

I'll keep that idea trust me.

I know! Do a collaboration with THECRAZYCOW on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/user/amylougoins He's one of my friends, so that's why it would be cool IMO.
TH3_BeybladeZen please stop creating new topics for your channel. You're welcome to post all of these questions and ask for feedback, but just do so as replies to a single topic with all your channel information in it. I'll just close this one and leave the others alone for now, but PM me or one of the other moderators which topic you'd like to keep as the one topic you're allowed for your channel. The rest will be closed (not deleted, so you can still copy/paste the information you've already posted there, just no one will be able to post in them anymore).