Any good combos, anyone?

So, recently I got Drain Fafnir and Beast Behemoth. I've run some tests in my stadiums and found that Beast Behemoth's layer packed a good amount of attack, and Drain Fafnir doesn't visibly spin steal. (That shouldn't stop you from buying it, it's not working for me though. Probably my use of Hasbro stadiums. ._.) But still, I've attempted many times. I am aware of the combo Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic, which is phenomenal at spin stealing. But I don't have Tornado Wyvern or Psychic Phantom, and I'm still looking for good spin steal combos that are assembled only with TT Burst / God Evolution parts.
List of all my Beyblades: 
Attack Types:          Defense Types:          Stamina Types:
Xeno Xcalibur          Wild Wyvern              Zillion Zeus                                                               
Obelisk Odin            Unlock Unicorn          Drain Fafnir                                                                
Beast Behemoth                                       Rising Ragnaruk
Lost Longinus
(And yes, this post took a while to organize.)

My revolve broke, sadly enough.
The little disc on the bottom popped off when I was in use of my custom stadium. I was outside at the time, so it got lost in the grass or in a gutter. Probably somewhere else now. Don't know where it went, still lost.
You should use the "Build me a combo!" topic, inside the Beyblade Customizations forum.