Any bladers in/close to Pasco County Fl?

Hi, I just joined WBO today. I'm looking for fellow bladers in the Tampa Bay area but looking at the communities threads everyone seems to be hours away. I dont mind traveling but is there anyone in or around pasco county,fl who wants to get together for some battles? Specifically new port richey? It could be friendly, practice or im thinking of hosting a tournament just need the people. Thanks for reading and let me know if anyone is interested!
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:01 AM)Burstmaster1 Wrote: Hi, I just joined WBO today. I'm looking for fellow bladers in the Tampa Bay area but looking at the communities threads everyone seems to be hours away. I dont mind traveling but is there anyone in or around pasco county,fl who wants to get together for some battles? Specifically new port richey? It could be friendly, practice or im thinking of hosting a tournament just need the people. Thanks for reading and let me know if anyone is interested!
There’s already a thread for all of Florida so you can post here. Currently there is a small Dade county community. A Medium sized Tampa community. And a large Orlando community. (None are specifically smaller than the other it’s just the least amount of tournaments are usually in Dade county while Orlando area has the most currently.)
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:29 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:01 AM)Burstmaster1 Wrote: Hi, I just joined WBO today. I'm looking for fellow bladers in the Tampa Bay area but looking at the communities threads everyone seems to be hours away. I dont mind traveling but is there anyone in or around pasco county,fl who wants to get together for some battles? Specifically new port richey? It could be friendly, practice or im thinking of hosting a tournament just need the people. Thanks for reading and let me know if anyone is interested!
There’s already a thread for all of Florida so you can post here. Currently there is a small Dade county community. A Medium sized Tampa community. And a large Orlando community. (None are specifically smaller than the other it’s just the least amount of tournaments are usually in Dade county while Orlando area has the most currently.
Okay thanks!