Any bladers in Colorado?

Hello. I'm looking for bladers in Co. to join my bey club, the Night Bladers. If you are interested, respond to this post saying of you would like to join and which town you live in. Hope you join and see ya later! Keep blading! Wink
Hey, I'm Sage. I'm in Fort Collins, where are you?
I'm in berthoud
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:27 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Yo are any of yall still Active? im in denver, and would love to get a community started
(Oct. 10, 2022  9:17 PM)Null Beafowl Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:27 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Yo are any of yall still Active? im in denver, and would love to get a community started

I'm sooo sooo late nooo I'm a Denver blader and I've been dying to find my fellow Denver blader Brothers and let it rip with them I'm so down to talk about doing something here if you are still active please respond ;-;
(Feb. 08, 2024  7:43 AM)Yoooo, I’m in Denver and been waiting for some bladers in Denver, I’d be down to talk and battle, please let me k ow if your ok with that Wrote: I'm sooo sooo late nooo I'm a Denver blader and I've been dying to find my fellow Denver blader Brothers and let it rip with them I'm so down to talk about doing something here if you are still active please respond ;-;