Any Singers Out There? Win A Beyblade!

Hey I am wondering if there are any singers on the WBO?

I am a singer looking for good singers to give prizes too!

Make a Cover of a song you like, Can be accapella, And karaoke.
Regulations:
  • Video:
  • Name:
  • Adress:
  • Songs Name:
  • What Type Of Songs That you sing:

The prizes will go to the 2 top singers, The prizes will be in the Beyblade range nothing else.

Lets Begin!
Hey I'm an okay singer but an awesome rapper so can I rap instead?
Im a good singer,I love music Tongue_out But have stage fright Uncertain
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:40 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: Im a good singer,I love music Tongue_out But have stage fright Uncertain

I do too, But I can still perform. I did at my 2011 talent show.

What song are you guys doing?
@AtomicFang Ditto that brah D:
I like singing and all but singing in front of a camera/people = nono for me lol.
I MIGHT do it if I can muster up the courage x3
there is a option when you upload only people with hyperlink can see it. Just do that
i love singing, and i am good at it, i think i will try this out. but unfortunately because my voice is changing i cant sing the high notes in songs like "take on me" anymore Unhappy

i guess i will be doing classic rock, most likely a song by queen (best band ever!)
I doubt they will put there address smack out here. You should take addresses after the contest winner has been initiated.
iM On tiny chat to sing. with sasukia
I have a unique voice.... Its good, just not like American idol good. lets hope voice makes it better... I kinda sound like Usher and Bruno Mars mixed.

Ill think about it.
I'm a OK singer I love singing Michael Jackson.
I think you should post some proof you actually HAVE the prizes you're offering, before people potentially embarrass themselves on camera, haha.
(Jun. 28, 2011  10:17 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I think you should post some proof you actually HAVE the prizes you're offering, before people potentially embarrass themselves on camera, haha.

This. lol.

I think I may be entering this contest... I thought it would be some lame bey like storm pegasis or something...
i tried out for american idol but was one vote short.and i need proof
I am getting in 3 days, So I can't really show you! But please believe me intel then.

Anyway I want to see some videos or meet me here.

http://tinychat.com/atomicfang
im an awsome singer ive been in chorus 3 yrs and ive sung on the floating stage at disney and ect but i dont have a cameraUnhappy
I lost my singing abilities a while back, but I think Titan Blader will do this! Not for me. So wait, ANY 4D bey? Just when will this end? If it ends around Fall/late Summer that means you could get a Vari Ares! Titan better let me use it when he wins.
You should make every video in the contest have to say that the video is for the WBO because people could easily steal other people's videos from the internet.