Any San Antonio Bladers out there?

Hey Bladers of San Antonio! Are you out there?! I'd like to beybattle anyone who lives in S.A!Smile
PM me if u live in this area or post a reply belowSmile
So far I'm the only blader in this town!Unhappy
Are they're really no other Bladers in San Antonio besides me?!Unhappy
C'mon really? Am I really the only blader in San Antonio?!Unhappy
Please don't post so many times continously you will get warned.
If noone has posted after your earlier post you can edit that post itself and add what you want to say in it instead of posting again. Try avoiding it
Sorry I won't do it againSmile
Seriously no posts except for my own?!Unhappy
(Jun. 29, 2013  5:01 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Seriously no posts except for my own?!Unhappy

This is in the Introduce Yourself! forum ... If you were really looking for people in San Antonio, you would use the thread that most likely already exists for that region in the WBO General - North America forum.
(Jun. 29, 2013  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2013  5:01 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Seriously no posts except for my own?!Unhappy

This is in the Introduce Yourself! forum ... If you were really looking for people in San Antonio, you would use the thread that most likely already exists for that region in the WBO General - North America forum.

Ok guess I'll delete this threadSmile… how do I delete this?Uncertain

(Jun. 29, 2013  5:06 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2013  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ok guess I'll delete this threadSmile… how do I delete this?Uncertain

Can you delete this?