Any MMORPG

Is there anyone on beywiki that plays and type MMORPG (Mass Multiplayer role playing game). If you have played one I think we should have a thread that talks about any MMORPG if you played a free one or if you played one that has you pay month to month.

I felt like making this thread because i know there are people who have at least play a MMORPG once in there life time or you can just be getting into it now. Hey or you could be just doing so research on MMORPGS and you come across a new one that is in the progress of being made.

If you love any MMORPG or if you hate them throw your info here in this thread. If you are in the need of help ask for it here I am personally a master at MMORPGs so i would have no problem if you asked.
No i don't i don't have it yet.
Oh, well i don't either. i was just gong to ask if it was free or not.
(Aug. 09, 2008  10:25 PM)trueblader Wrote: Oh, well i don't either. i was just gong to ask if it was free or not.

No, it's not.

www.worldofwarcraft.com
No it is no free you have to play month to month bases. Its dumb i know but it is worth getting. I play a lot of free MMORPGs and also some that you have to pay for.
I've played The Ninja-RPG, MechQuest and the Mobsters game on myspace
Anyone else played any of these?
I used to be a City Of Heroes fiend.
Anyone else play?
Do you remember the URL?
No it was a retail game not a browser game.
I tried City of Heroes before WoW, and it was definitely a snooze. It took too long to level up (I got to 14 or so and couldn't take it), but I attribute that to the fact that there was next to no endgame content back when I played.
I played Perfect World and Dream of Mirror Online those are some pretty good ones.
I used to play Pokemon Crater before it closed. It was very addictive
Used to play Maplestory.
Also played Auto Assault for about a month last summer.
I played a bunch of mmorpg i am playing to mobster game on myspace now and i have been playing jap base mmorpg for a while now and i also wold like to return the first mmorpg that got me into the whole mmorpg world lineage 2.
(Aug. 10, 2008  7:29 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: I played a bunch of mmorpg i am playing to mobster game on myspace now and i have been playing jap base mmorpg for a while now and i also wold like to return the first mmorpg that got me into the whole mmorpg world lineage 2.

What level are you at on Mobsters? I'm at level 21.
Im only level 8 i don't have that much time to play it.
Okay
Does anyone here play lineage 2?
The only MMORPG I would ever play would be if there was a real life version of "The World" from .hack, but then I would officially never have a life.
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:21 AM)Takao Wrote: The only MMORPG I would ever play would be if there was a real life version of "The World" from .hack, but then I would officially never have a life.

.hack//FRAGMENT came out, but it was Japan only, and unsuccessful. But, I do agree that if they ever came out with a successful online version of The World it would be the end of my life as I know it.
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:29 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:21 AM)Takao Wrote: The only MMORPG I would ever play would be if there was a real life version of "The World" from .hack, but then I would officially never have a life.

.hack//FRAGMENT came out, but it was Japan only, and unsuccessful. But, I do agree that if they ever came out with a successful online version of The World it would be the end of my life as I know it.

Yeah I know about Fragment, but that thing was like instantly closed(ok not instantly), and not what I really wanted since it kind of defeated the purpose of The World, you know, it being global?
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:29 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

as long as it doesn't play like GU ughhh
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: as long as it doesn't play like GU ughhh

uuggghhh .hack//INFECTION wants to kill meeee

;_;