Any Good Fanfictions?

Hey, does anyone here know any good Beyblade fanfics? When I look through fanfiction.net, all that comes up is carp. All I can find is poorly written Beyblade yaoi, with the exception of a few well-written stories like Brad's. So if anyone around here has any favorite stories, it'd be great if you could post them up.
ugh don't mention i wrote a fanfic ever please
I wrote a Pokémon fanfic when I was ten years old, taking place in the Gold and Silver world. I traveled around with my brother and some random chick to gender balance the whole thing, and I think I beat the first gym in it, met Celebi, and fought some Rocket grunts.

Needless to say, it wasn't very good.
Bey Brad Wrote:ugh don't mention i wrote a fanfic ever please

Don't worry man, it wasn't awful like the average one. It was pretty well-written.
i deleted it thanks to this topic
Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:Hey, does anyone here know any good Beyblade fanfics? When I look through fanfiction.net, all that comes up is carp. All I can find is poorly written Beyblade yaoi, with the exception of a few well-written stories like Brad's. So if anyone around here has any favorite stories, it'd be great if you could post them up.

I'm on fanfiction.net and I don't write yaoi stories. At the moment, I have two KaiOC stories up along with three KaiHil stories I've written.

Please don't shun the fact I like KaiHil, everyone has their own opinion and I appreciate that but it does not give people the right to be nasty about what others like. So if you don't like KaiHil, don't read about it!

There are other pairings I like too from Beyblade and they are listed on my profile; I'll be posting some stories about them soon. In the meantime, enjoy the stories and let me know what you think!
bbgoldflame Wrote:Please don't shun the fact I like KaiHil, everyone has their own opinion and I appreciate that but it does not give people the right to be nasty about what others like.

you are mistaken
Bey Brad Wrote:
bbgoldflame Wrote:Please don't shun the fact I like KaiHil, everyone has their own opinion and I appreciate that but it does not give people the right to be nasty about what others like.

you are mistaken

Perhaps. However, I'm warning people that I don't like flames about my fanfics although I do accept constructive critcism. I apologise if my previous post came across as aggressive or rude, I was merely taking precautions.
Bey Brad Wrote:i deleted it thanks to this topic

Lol, nice. Glad I could be of assistance.