Anxious to Blade! ~

Hey there, WBO! I'm Citrus. I've actually had an account on here before, but I decide to start with a new slate since this time around I've actually got beyblades I can use (and just today managed to find several of them that I thought I had thrown away). So since it's been a while since I was last on here, and since this is an entirely new account, I'll just start off with the basics and try not to bore you guys too much with my rambling.

So as I said before, I'm Citrus, my real name is normally mispronounced so I choose not to go by it on the internet. I'm a 19-year-old female blader residing in North Carolina, although I will be moving to Iowa later this year for college. I've got 8 beyblades at the moment and I'm really interested in getting a chance to participate in some of the tournaments that I know are hosted by the WBO. At the moment I'm not very good at knowing the different parts and what makes what work, although it's something I'm very interested in learning. I've been looking through that welcome e-mail and I'm going through everything on there, so hopefully I'll figure out just where to start in terms of learning the different parts and such (and don't worry I've read through the rules). Not going to lie, though, sometimes looking at all this information seems a bit overwhelming, but I'm hoping to be able to know and understand the different pieces eventually.

Aside from beyblading, I attend anime conventions and I am a HUGE fan of horseback riding. I'm attending college in hopes to pursue a career in the equine world, so horses are pretty much the only thing that get me out of my house. When I'm at home I just spend most of my time watching TV and browsing the internet or playing video games.

But okay, I don't want to bore you guys anymore so I'll just shut up now. I'm hoping to learn a lot about beyblading while on this site and please excuse me if I say anything stupid. I do have times where I speak without thinking and I apologize for any of those moments now.
Sorry to be rude on your "re-welcoming" introduction but:

Why make another if you already had one? It's against the rules. Did you forget you password, or even the name you made?

anyways, (re-)WELCOME to the WBO!
Yeah, I've actually completely forgotten my user info I had used previously. And if I recall correctly I've since gotten rid of the email I use to use because it was sending out spam. :c sorry if this causes any problems.