Anti stickers for beyblade burst

Is it just me or do any of you also throw away the stickers that come with the beyblades in beyblade burst I’m genuinely curious because I’m kinda thinking it might have been a mistake but there is still a huge part of me that thinks the stickers are pointless and that the Beyblades already have cool enough designs plus it’s really hard to put them on but seriously did I make a mistake and should I just move on to beyblade x with a fresh start and more knowledge so I don’t do stupid stuff like this
I just keep the stickers in the box and have the beyblades without the stickers
Ok the only problem with me is back when I was little I was kinda stupid so I threw my stickers away so now I keep them all in a bag but there are still some that are totally gone do you have any suggestions or should I just throw the rest of the stickers away because if I don’t have all of them then I’m not ever planning on putting them on

Do you think that they look good enough without stickers?!?!
(Jul. 02, 2023  11:02 PM)End bringer Wrote:
Do you think that they look good enough without stickers?!?!

Some look fine but beys like Savior Valkyrie look plain bland without them
Yeah I agree but there are only a few that look bad without stickers some like your example and a couple other like wind and air knight but I’m personally ok with that because it’s only a few I’m just curious to know if anyone else agrees with me and doesn’t put on there stickers and never plains too
I keep my used sticker sets in the original packaging, but I always put the stickers on my beyblades cause they look WAY BETTER and it does provide a few grams depending on the beyblade. Once you get a pair of tweezers, applying stickers is easy and definitely worth it. The only annoying thing is when they start to peel off.
most of the time i don't put stickers on my beyblades because i can wash them when they get dusty
(Jul. 03, 2023  9:26 PM)Legenderyboi Wrote: most of the time i don't put stickers on my beyblades because i can wash them when they get dusty

Washing your beys ruin them.
i know i meam like with a damp rag i do not mean in water
One of my main questions is do the people that don’t put stickers on ever plain too

And if not what do they do with them?
I throw away stickers I don't plan on using. Sure you can hold on to them for collection purposes, but honestly it's just scrap paper at that point
well some beys do not look go like belial but i thank that i could go without stickers
well coment i if you vote yes if you vote no coment n