Anti-Meta: Death Escolpio 90RF (Attack Mode)

The OP explains it some.
Could R²F or MF be used instead of RF? And does this combo work well in the darkhelm FX stadium?
R2f is just the same as rf except more aggro, and for the second question possibly not because the darkhelm stadium has no pockets for KO's.
This combo is awesome, Meow! Can you try this against Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F/RF/LRF?
Hey Meow! Is it possible if you could test with Duo Escolpio 90 R2F in attack mode as a comparison to Death Escolpio 90 RF?
Duo has been proven absolutely useless in attack mode. Unhappy Sorry dude.
in addition to that duo lacks the spiky contact points necessary for something like this
Sorry for the necro.

Any new tests for this?
How about you test this against Wywang Wywang GB145r2f
I also agree this is a great combo especially being able to beat some of the best beyblades by K.O which is very impressive for an anti attack beyblade. The way i would describe the beyblade is adaptable and versatile. I also tried a combo with similar concept and parts. My combo was Duo Giraffe 90 R2f stamina which is pretty similar but it slides of the opponent more often and is not as good at attacking taller opponents.

Good job Meow!
This thread hasn't been posted in for about a year...this combo is outclassed now.