Anti-Beyblade Hating

Poll: Have people insulted you about liking beyblade in the past?

Yes.
69.57%
No.
17.39%
I keep it a secret.
13.04%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
i mean the Bad Dragoon from The Beyblade Movie he has the blade of that
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:36 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: i mean the Bad Dragoon from The Beyblade Movie he has the blade of that

Dark Dragoon.
That's what i mean he says he never uses it though
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  11:36 PM)protocyber23 Wrote: i mean the Bad Dragoon from The Beyblade Movie he has the blade of that

Dark Dragoon.

Dark Dragoon at Lawson(japanese conviniet store) before, but didn't get it! Loss on my part.
wow looks like u should be kicking yourself in the head! lol XD XD XD
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:49 PM)taru678 Wrote: beyblade is a terriblee show their mouths dont fit what they are saying and i never understand what they are talkimng about and what does microns have to do with beyblades*refeing to what kenny said before tyson layed kai at the tournement at the begining of the series)

Micron's are the Japanese term for Minicons in the A/E/C timeline of the Transformers universe.
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:05 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:49 PM)taru678 Wrote: beyblade is a terriblee show their mouths dont fit what they are saying and i never understand what they are talkimng about and what does microns have to do with beyblades*refeing to what kenny said before tyson layed kai at the tournement at the begining of the series)

Micron's are the Japanese term for Minicons in the A/E/C timeline of the Transformers universe.
I thinking the samething actually, I used to have the 3 guys who turn into a sword. lol
Oh and lol, I'm sure no one likes DragonBall Z any more, there is still shitloads of toys coming out every month in Japan and the US. Not to mention the games that almost always sell more then a million copies, not to mention the recent "Yo! Son Goku & Friends Return!" Special, as well as the movie, and the season sets that are some of the best selling anime DVD releases of all time (that isn't saying much though...)...
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:19 PM)To Wrote: Oh and lol, I'm sure no one likes DragonBall Z any more, there is still shitloads of toys coming out every month in Japan and the US. Not to mention the games that almost always sell more then a million copies, not to mention the recent "Yo! Son Goku & Friends Return!" Special, as well as the movie, and the season sets that are some of the best selling anime DVD releases of all time (that isn't saying much though...)...

I beg to differ. LOADS of people still like DBZ. My friend is a massive fan of it.
he was being sarcastic :downswords:
I suspect he only read the first segment of that post.
I get into arguments with my 'friends' online who don't like Beyblade whenever I mention that I really like it or I'm watching the show. Nobody but my friends know I'm into it in RL though and they don't mind cause they don't really even know what it is >.> I'm not hiding it from other people though, if they asked I'd tell them that; yeah, I do like it.
I'm not at all afraid to tell people what I'm into and pretty much everyone knows the games that I like to play. My mom calls me an 'open book' =O

I think that people who think that it's lame have never tried it themselves or, like someone said before, they just feel insecure about themselves.
Or maybe they just legitimately think it's lame? Why do we have to force people to like what we like?
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Or maybe they just legitimately think it's lame? Why do we have to force people to like what we like?

We don't, but they could at least accept it.
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:44 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Or maybe they just legitimately think it's lame? Why do we have to force people to like what we like?

We don't, but they could at least accept it.

You don't seem to afford them the same respect.

I'm locking this now, this was a silly topic from the get-go.