Strom Capricorn M145Q

Parts:
CH125
RF

MS:
Samurai Changer MS

Plastic:

Wyborg

Note: removed Dragoon MSUV. it was scammed off me by Trygle2345.

I have an underlying issue: i'm dead broke 50% of the time. however, i have collected
an assortment of cards:
Yugioh,
Magic the gathering,
Pokemon,
Naruto Tcg,
i also have Heroclix, old Marvel comic Cards, and even some neopet cards.
Open game? PM me with any sort of offer.
[Image: 4946128972_43fa4929f8_z.jpg]

[Image: 4946128986_5e63725994_z.jpg]
I don't think anyone is going to sell you parts except ToyWiz be warned a part cost more than a Bey sometimes. You can also find all your Beys off dimsum2u who can be found under the authorized dealer section of the Beymarket Place. The rest someone will PM you about. Smile Hope that helped.
i miss my wyborg... it got stolen at an anime convention, after i showed everyone that beyblades were, in fact, not dead.
Thanks for the part tips, and usually i found blades people were selling were a lot cheaper than Dimsum2u. which is why i asked in the first place.

Also, i don't think dimsum2u can use cards as currency... Tongue_out
I guess, Bump?
I have Samurai Changer MS NIB, but it won't be cheap. I *think* I'm the only person who has it in pristine condition on this site.
sorry, man. unless it's like, cheap enough to be traded for TCG cards then it's out of my league at this point.
Do you have any beys you would be willing to trade?

I have a bit from your wants.
i just PMed Blaze Wheeler this, but i'll add it in for reference:

i have, like, a couple of plastics left, like master dragoon's AR, and the wolborg base, and of course an assortment of plastic BB and WD. i also have Dragoon MS, only the RC got switched with Dranzer Ms' RC. MFB wise, i could part with Lightning L-drago, but you'd have to twist my arm...
As said, i have a bunch of cards from just about any TCG you could think of. (except Beyblade TCg and Duel masters)
edited, in case you want pics.
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:51 AM)tony of rin Wrote: i also have Dragoon MS, only the RC got switched with Dranzer Ms' RC.

It is now worthless..
BTW that isn't a Dragoon MS it's a Dragoon MSUV
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:40 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: BTW that isn't a Dragoon MS it's a Dragoon MSUV

Either way. His beyblade is now worthless.

And If your wanting Quetz? A "reasonable" price would be around $50. That's the lowest you can even hope for.
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:45 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: And If your wanting Quetz? A "reasonable" price would be around $50. That's the lowest you can even hope for.

Um... no.
The cheapest you'll get a quetz is for £21shipping included from dimsum2u which is about $32.

Edit: Beaten by deagorUnhappy
lolol

I'm dumb. Didn't even notice that. Unhappy
the ironic part is, some of those cards are worth, like, $20. if only i could pawn them... i have the last page of cards for sale...
Well why don't you sell you then and then use the money to buy blades.
Well, i thought if i had anything anybody wanted, it would save time. i have the last page for sale, because of their inherent increased value.
Most of those aren't gonna be worth much due to reprints.
not the last page, i looked them up.
also, i'm trying to sell them quick for that reason
i will try to buy dragoon ms. please pm me a price so that we can negotiate a selling price if you are selling it. however please also post pictures of dragoon ms so that i may see what condition it is in before i decide to buy it please
Dragoon MS is no longer for sale, guy ripped me off about a month ago.