Answering questions and SPAM. [No, we do not answer your questions here!]

(Jul. 02, 2010  2:24 AM)gurugulu Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:31 PM)Sora. Wrote: Not only does this teach you how to deal with spammers, but also teaches you how to deal with bullies!

WBO has had cyber bullying?
i dont know here but on MFG there is and it is almost the same as WBO
Sounds good; will put the plan into motion when needed =)
agree and sorry im probably one of them cuz im kinda new
I fullheartedly agree. Even though i am a noob. XD
hello everyone is there goin to be tournaments in puerto rico my pegasus and i want some battles ok thank you
(Jul. 07, 2010  12:11 AM)storm pegasus 7 Wrote: hello everyone is there goin to be tournaments in puerto rico my pegasus and i want some battles ok thank you
Look at the Upcoming Events box. This is not the place to ask this at all and it proves you have read nothing in this topic.
Hello, Are The beyblade made by GG are real or fake?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

you cannot be serious with that post...(at least, I hope not)
I totally agree
Dimsum2u is correct.I just looked at the website and the prices are very cheap.
I think some newbies interpreted the title of this topic as "(We are) Answering your questions and SPAM" ... Which is ridiculous anyway, but I have edited the title.
wow thats really sad that you had to add [ no, we don't answer your questions here]

Heres a suggestion Kai-V maybe add a new section to the form for New people where they can ask all there questions there instead of spaming up the regular form with those questions (and in the end annoying everyone)

It won't stop all repeating questions from appearing in the regular form but it could help cut down the amount that would
(Jul. 09, 2010  7:08 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: wow thats really sad that you had to add [ no, we don't answer your questions here]

Heres a suggestion Kai-V maybe add a new section to the form for New people where they can ask all there questions there instead of spaming up the regular form with those questions (and in the end annoying everyone)

It won't stop all repeating questions from appearing in the regular form but it could help cut down the amount that would
Considering they ask questions in every and any forum, I doubt they would only write in that forum ... Also, it really is not difficult : there is a specific, stickied topic that has an obvious title for questions. Even if we made that new forum, people would not go back to look at previous questions anyway, and I do not want people to tire themselves answering those.
so that means this isnt a topic to SPAM in either? awwww

i was pretty "noob" when i joined, but I hope i did okay >>

It has been happening alot lately, when the question can be easily answered with a small amount of words, direct them to the source and answer it at the end with a "by the way"

but when a question that can be found by looking around that is hard to answer ie: "where can i find the new beyblades?" should be strictly directed to the source..
I propose.
Not letting new user make threads for the first day they join.
Besides introduce your self four :p
But still allow them to post lol
Thats actually a good idea BDaichi, not sure if its possible though,
See, I edited the title and it still does not work. I think I should just change it to "How to answer questions and SPAM." ...

Do you imagine getting that question, "where can i get a beypointer", at least ten times in a newbie forum ? Seriously I would just never reply to that forum sometimes ...
lol totaly true it would help every one if we found our own answers insteadm of bugging others
Must I say this again ? When there is SPAM, you DO NOT POST. Let it die, report it, otherwise it feeds the troll and it just keeps bringing the offensive posts up and more towards every other member's face.