[Answered]  what is a proto launcher

im really confused about what it is. i dont know what it is. can someone pls tell me
they're basically just very small (and very useless) launchers that TT released for no reason back during the Cho-Z line. they're pretty much useless so i wouldnt recommend using them.
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: they're basically just very small (and very useless) launchers that TT released for no reason back during the Cho-Z line. they're pretty much useless so i wouldnt recommend using them.

oh. just wondering where can i buy
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:54 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: they're basically just very small (and very useless) launchers that TT released for no reason back during the Cho-Z line. they're pretty much useless so i wouldnt recommend using them.

oh. just wondering where can i buy

well i wouldnt recommend even buying them, Leftburst bought a mystery box and opened it on his recent video and he got a ton of proto launchers, thats one way to get them if you want them for some reason.
Proto launcher was first released with B-73 god Valkyrie (takara tomy), it's a useless,hard to make bey spin launcher
For more info watch https://youtu.be/Fl700PuW17E

Leftburst fun video using proto launcher
https://youtu.be/rTcbXMKT7Mg

Actually it was back in the evolution line where they were released (might be dual, but I’m not entirely sure on that).
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Actually it was back in the evolution line where they were released (might be dual, but I’m not entirely sure on that).

Actually it was in the Basic Layer where they re-released Valkyrie Wing Accel and Spriggan Spread Fusion with these Proto Launchers. They were then part of the starter sets in God and were renamed to Entry Launchers.