[Answered]  what do you guys use for storing plastic gen beyblades

Hi my name is shinichikato  . I just joined the forum today .  I recently got back into plastic gen beyblades last summer .

I'm just wondering what do you guys use to store your plastic gen beyblades , launchers , ripcords and launcher grips  ?
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:06 AM)shinichikato Wrote: Hi my name is shinichikato  . I just joined the forum today .  I recently got back into plastic gen beyblades last summer .

I'm just wondering what do you guys use to store your plastic gen beyblades , launchers , ripcords and launcher grips  ?

I use a tackle box for storing beyblades
Do you have a link to where you bought it and can I store launchers , launcher grips and ripcords in there too ?
(Oct. 23, 2017  6:10 AM)shinichikato Wrote: Do you have a link to where you bought it and can I store launchers , launcher grips and ripcords in there too ?

I just bought them from my local mall
Some boxes are big enough for you to store grips and rip cords
Thanks you anyways . Do you have a pics so i can get any idea of what it looks like and try and get something similar? Also is there any tackle boxes or storage boxes that you know of that people have suggested before on the forums ?
(Oct. 23, 2017  6:26 AM)shinichikato Wrote: Thanks you anyways . Do you have a pics so i can get any idea of what it looks like and try and get something similar? Also is there any tackle boxes or storage boxes that you know of that people have suggested before on the forums ?

I have a video of it https://youtu.be/43pyIlKFJ8c

There are multiple boxes people use
Do you just use another tackle box for the ripcords , launchers and grips ?
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:10 PM)shinichikato Wrote: Do you just use another tackle box for the ripcords , launchers and grips ?

With my one as you can see I've got compartments big enough to fit my launchers and grips but if you don't then I guess another tackle box will do
Do you mind me asking what brand is your tackle box ?
(Oct. 24, 2017  4:49 AM)shinichikato Wrote: Do you mind me asking what brand is your tackle box ?

One is performer and one is fischer
Technically any fish tackle box in your fishing department would work for beys but not so much for Launcher or what I like to use mostly is a storage box for screws and tools from the hardware store like Home Depot/Lowes in the storage area. Those are great for launchers and beys and more!
I store Beyblades in the stadium.
(Oct. 24, 2017  6:49 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  4:49 AM)shinichikato Wrote: Do you mind me asking what brand is your tackle box ?

One is performer and one is fischer

Do you happen to have the model number for your tackle boxes ? I want to check if i can get them on amazon .  Thank you guys for replying .
I use Cardboard boxes, they are fun too..
in the end i decided to just get a beyblade dx toolbox from amazon japan