[Answered]  weight list for burst parts

hi guys, i wanted to ask that should i make weight list for the parts of burst system. i have a ton of weights and they could be helpful in drafts. i find my weights from unboxing vids and those threads where upcoming releases are discussed.so should i make it or na?
I think this is a great idea! Having a reference of what all the weights for parts are in one place would be super helpful for everyone.
(Oct. 20, 2017  5:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: hi guys, i wanted to ask that should i make weight list for the parts of burst system. i have a ton of weights and they could be helpful in drafts. i find my weights from unboxing vids and those threads where upcoming releases are discussed.so should i make it or na?

it could be an awesome idea i always wanted to know the parts weight
Maybe we could look at beybladegeeks videos, and use the weight they measured. Or look around the threads. I know a few of them have people talking about the weight.

But this is for the main beyblade only. Only some bbg vids and some threads have weight for parts desperate.

Seperate(autocorrect)
Yeah, also if someone has something to measure weight would be great if could tell us, I use my mother's Thermomix, but only measures between 5-0, example 10g, 15g, 20...
I have one at home!!! I have only 5 bey's.

And it needs batteries.

It says 5kg×1g
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...eight-list
soo i made it