[Answered]  ultimate reboot uses

what is a good use for ultimate reboot because I do not own god Valkyrie? is it good for competitive use?
(Aug. 19, 2019  7:05 PM)Foxblade Wrote: what is a good use for ultimate reboot because I do not own god Valkyrie? is it good for competitive use
it's used as a one-hit if I hit it I win it if I don't, I don't because when it hits ultimate reboot the attack power is enough with the right combo to burst or ko the opponent's bey but if it's misses it's doomed.
(Aug. 19, 2019  7:11 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  7:05 PM)Foxblade Wrote: what is a good use for ultimate reboot because I do not own god Valkyrie? is it good for competitive use
it's used as a one-hit if I hit it I win it if I don't, I don't because when it hits ultimate reboot the attack power is enough with the right combo to burst or ko the opponent's bey but if it's misses it's doomed.

thanks
(Aug. 19, 2019  7:11 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:

Depends on the combo it is with, tbh

I use czA.10C.Ul and czV.Bl.Ul and they are great for Over/Burst/Spin Finishes. Simply hard sliding launch towards one of the walls of the stadium and let it go from there. It's still kind of a gamble especially with czA (when its wings have been used for a while), but if you manage to activate both wings, it's quite unstoppable. You can use 00 instead, but I'm just sticking to 10 since I have a gold version that goes well with czA's color scheme.
(Aug. 19, 2019  7:05 PM)Foxblade Wrote: what is a good use for ultimate reboot because I do not own god Valkyrie? is it good for competitive use?

I would like to note that the God Valkyrie starter pack comes with the regular Reboot driver.

If you're looking for Ultimate Reboot (the one with rubber), you'll need to get the Twin Nemesis Booster instead.
Reboot dash is good used with GT Longinus and has good lad
I agree with what Rouzuke said, it all depends on the combo. When used with the wrong layer (i.e. gV or Strike God Valkyrie), it is medocre. However, I use czA 00 Ul, and it works pretty well for over finishes, and bursts. At the speeds needed to activate the Cho-Z wings, the reboot will take a bit longer to activate (in my experience, at least), but when it does, it is a fast attacker that can KO the opposing bey, if not outright burst it. I also suggest launching like Rouzuke said. Left-Spin Layers (for example, gF), and heavy defense/stamina types counter this.

Winning Valkyrie 7Vortex/00Vortex Ultimate Reboot can also yield surprising results due to the weight of the layer increasing Ultimate Reboot's attack power, and (to some extent) movement.