[Answered]  is this happening to you too?

so more is not where its supposed to be and my avatar is not showing. is this halpening to you too? i even opened a new tab. also sorry if this is unnecessary.
nope Not happening with me, try changing the image
(May. 13, 2021  6:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: so more is not where its supposed to be and my avatar is not showing. is this happening to you too? i even opened a new tab. also sorry if this is unnecessary.

Maybe it is because your on a different device or something (Also you could have put this in WBO random thoughts)
this hasnt happened to me but i've seen that it has happened to other people. maybe change your pfp?
(May. 13, 2021  6:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: so more is not where its supposed to be and my avatar is not showing. is this halpening to you too? i even opened a new tab. also sorry if this is unnecessary.

I guess it would be better suited to WBO Random Thoughts or the bug and issue reporting thread, I'm not that sure myself, ehehehe Tongue_out Back to your question, I can't see your pfp either, I think the image upload failed for some reason, maybe the file size was too large?
This happened to me once, tried changing the pfp to a new one (let's call it pfp 2) and it stayed on the same pic (pfp 1), then when I tried to change pfp 1 into another new one (pfp 3), pfp 2 came up instead. It doesn't happen anymore tho.
(May. 13, 2021  6:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: This happened to me once, tried changing the pfp to a new one (let's call it pfp 2) and it stayed on the same pic (pfp 1), then when I tried to change pfp 1 into another new one (pfp 3), pfp 2 came up instead. It doesn't happen anymore tho.

It happens sometimes, so I wait a while or just reload many times.
It’s happened to me before. Try reuploading the picture on another website like ibb.co , save it from there, and try using the pic again