[Answered]  is bearing normally tilted

I got my new bearing in the mail and the bearing was tilted is this normal and if isn't, is this good or bad
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:55 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I got my new bearing in the mail and the bearing was tilted is this normal and if isn't, is this good or bad

Define “Tilted”.
It isn’t and that is bad

(Aug. 10, 2019  2:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:55 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I got my new bearing in the mail and the bearing was tilted is this normal and if isn't, is this good or bad

Define “Tilted”.

the plastic is uneven on one side to the other and when you spin it shakes like crazy

(Aug. 10, 2019  2:56 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: It isn’t and that is bad

k I'll wait on Cheeto's opinion but this all points to a new triple booster set ): guess I won't be going to a tournament til Christmas see ya
(Aug. 10, 2019  10:49 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Define “Tilted”.

the plastic is uneven on one side to the other and when you spin it shakes like crazy

(Aug. 10, 2019  2:56 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: It isn’t and that is bad

k I'll wait on Cheeto's opinion but this all points to a new triple booster set ): guess I won't be going to a tournament til Christmas see ya

WAIT A SECOND! Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it is not desirable and I doubt if it is even legal in WBO tournaments.
Ok, you spin the actual Bearing tip and it shakes like crazy, or the actual Bey it is with is the one shaking?

it would still depend on how "uneven" the plastic is, cuz as long as the tip is pointed, it should still work as intended.
Can you define what you mean by tilted better? Does your combo wobble badly when you launch it?

My yellow bearing from God customized set has an "uneven" POM plastic piece too. If I spin it by hand I can see its uneven shape, but the sharp tip is istill right in the middle. If I launch my bearing the combo still spins evenly.
no, it's doesn't wobble when it has decent stamina but when it's  low stamina it starts  hopping to clear up people asking to defined titled better

(Aug. 12, 2019  9:14 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Can you define what you mean by tilted better? Does your combo wobble badly when you launch it?

My yellow bearing from God customized set has an "uneven" POM plastic piece too. If I spin it by hand I can see its uneven shape, but the sharp tip is istill right in the middle. If I launch my bearing the combo still spins evenly.

defined now

and no the sharp tip part is uneven and not balance perfectly but how common is it to get a defected bearing ????
(Aug. 12, 2019  11:54 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: no, it's doesn't wobble when it has decent stamina but when it's  low stamina it starts  hopping to clear up people asking to defined titled better
and no the sharp tip part is uneven and not balance perfectly but how common is it to get a defected bearing ????

Oof, that sounds like a defect.. Was it used before you get it? I don't think a defect Bearing is that common, so if it was new then it must have been quite a bad luck..
Can we have a picture?
it doesn't matter I'm can return my defected one and get a replacement ty for all the help