[Answered]  heaviest layer weight?

Goku is officially the heaviest as of this time (excluding Diabolos), followed by Retsu>Ten>Sou>Metsu>Zan>Sen>Gen

Not sure about the one included for Draco Valkyrie release (I think it was Go/Gou), but it may be in between Ten and Sou for the heaviness scale.
Goku+Chip and Diabolos weigh the same.
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:37 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Goku is officially the heaviest as of this time (excluding Diabolos), followed by Retsu>Ten>Sou>Metsu>Zan>Sen>Gen

Not sure about the one included for Draco Valkyrie release (I think it was Go/Gou), but it may be in between Ten and Sou for the heaviness scale.

Is Ten really heavier than Zan and Metsu?
(Nov. 24, 2019  3:33 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:37 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Goku is officially the heaviest as of this time (excluding Diabolos), followed by Retsu>Ten>Sou>Metsu>Zan>Sen>Gen

Is Ten really heavier than Zan and Metsu?

From weighing my copies, yes, the heaviest Ten I have is heavier than the heaviest Zan and Metsu I also have
These are just the average of what I have. Some might be slightly heavier/ lighter due to parts variation.
Diaboros : 13.9g
Goku: 11g
Gou: 9.4g
Retsu: 8.7g
Ten: 8.3g
Zan, Metsu, Sou: 8g
Sen:7.6g
Gen: 1g
(Nov. 24, 2019  2:20 PM)eigerblade Wrote: These are just the average of what I have. Some might be slightly heavier/ lighter due to parts variation.
Diaboros : 13.9g
Goku: 11g
Gou: 9.4g
Retsu: 8.7g
Ten: 8.3g
Zan, Metsu, Sou: 8g
Sen:7.6g
Gen: 1g

Yeah this makes some more sense, I wouldn't think Sou would be that heavy.
Anyone know whats the avg weight of Go layer weight?

-sorry just found out Go and Guo are the same lol
For the discs, the numbers 1-12 is that usually a good indicator of weight? If not what do you use those to gauge?
(May. 02, 2020  1:12 AM)bassraven Wrote: For the discs, the numbers 1-12 is that usually a good indicator of weight? If not what do you use those to gauge?

Do you mean the name? (1) (1’)?
(May. 02, 2020  1:12 AM)bassraven Wrote: For the discs, the numbers 1-12 is that usually a good indicator of weight? If not what do you use those 
While 00 is the heaviest & 12 is the lightest, everything in between is kind of all over the place. Like 10 & 7 weigh more than 5. Yet 3 weighs more than 8. Getting a digital scale is a good idea.
This website is also useful for checking part weights 
https://beybladeplanner.com/
(May. 02, 2020  4:10 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  1:12 AM)bassraven Wrote: For the discs, the numbers 1-12 is that usually a good indicator of weight? If not what do you use those 
While 00 is the heaviest & 12 is the lightest, everything in between is kind of all over the place. Like 10 & 7 weigh more than 5. Yet 3 weighs more than 8. Getting a digital scale is a good idea.
This website is also useful for checking part weights 
https://beybladeplanner.com/

Ha,

they could have made it more consistent lol. thank you for the website, I'll give that a shot

(May. 02, 2020  1:14 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  1:12 AM)bassraven Wrote: For the discs, the numbers 1-12 is that usually a good indicator of weight? If not what do you use those to gauge?

Do you mean the name? (1) (1’)?

yes

You left out 13. You really just have to know which discs are heavier. some of the heavier ones are more competitive, like 00, 0, 10, and 7.