[Answered]  Zwei is rattling?

After taking a huge hit from Judgement, my Zwei Longinus started rattling noticeably louder than other GT beys. Should I be worried? It's very loud now. What should I do?
(Jan. 04, 2020  2:46 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: After taking a huge hit from Judgement, my Zwei Longinus started rattling noticeably louder than other GT beys. Should I be worried? It's very loud now. What should I do?

It's probably the metal from the layer that is rattling, so there's not much you could do. Can you shake each part to find out which one is rattling, since that would help find out what the issue is
(Jan. 04, 2020  3:07 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  2:46 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: After taking a huge hit from Judgement, my Zwei Longinus started rattling noticeably louder than other GT beys. Should I be worried? It's very loud now. What should I do?

It's probably the metal from the layer that is rattling, so there's not much you could do. Can you shake each part to find out which one is rattling, since that would help find out what the issue is

Only when the layer is all fitted together with the weight and chip does it rattle. The base by itself rattles a tiny bit.
(Jan. 04, 2020  3:11 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  3:07 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: It's probably the metal from the layer that is rattling, so there's not much you could do. Can you shake each part to find out which one is rattling, since that would help find out what the issue is

Only when the layer is all fitted together with the weight and chip does it rattle. The base by itself rattles a tiny bit.

Then I guess it's just the layer weight on the inside, rattling around. I don't think it would be broken or anything. Nothing to worry about
(Jan. 04, 2020  3:17 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  3:11 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: Only when the layer is all fitted together with the weight and chip does it rattle. The base by itself rattles a tiny bit.

Then I guess it's just the layer weight on the inside, rattling around. I don't think it would be broken or anything. Nothing to worry about

Got it. Thanks.