[Answered]  Xtend+ wears down fast?

Hi guys, according to your experience how long does the extremely tiny Xtend+ tip take to wear down and making it impossible to use in defense or stamina mode? Of course i'm talking about the tip that belongs to the Xtend driver, who's there even without the upgrading chip.
Thank you, have a nice day!
It's plastic and doesn't wear out in years. So it might take around 8-10 years or maybe more.
(Nov. 12, 2019  1:13 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, according to your experience how long does the extremely tiny Xtend+ tip take to wear down and making it impossible to use in defense or stamina mode? Of course i'm talking about the tip that belongs to the Xtend driver, who's there even without the upgrading chip.
Thank you, have a nice day!

I personally disagree. At least mine have barley worn down. For one of the Xtends I have the tip cracked but that was after multiple months of testing and tournament play. I have two right now and I have been testing frequently but both of them haven't worn at all.

(Nov. 12, 2019  2:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: It's plastic and doesn't wear out in years. So it might take around 8-10 years or maybe more.

I personally disagree. But that would be a really good Xt+ then. It also hasn't been out for even 2+ years so I don't think we can prove that xD
Thanks guys! This is true also for the Xt+ that comes with Union Achilles? Somebody was talking about possible differences between all the ordinary Xts (released with Z Achilles, Driger Fang, Gold wV campaign, a random booster Ark Bahamut etc...) equipped with the plus chip (featured in the long right launcher set) and the Xt+ TT's made for Union Achilles.
Yes, Union Achilles comes with Xt+. B-150 Union Achilles, Union Achilles Holy Sword CoroCoro exclusive and the B-123 Long Beylauncher set (doesn’t come with the Xtend driver) are the only ways to get Xt+.
(Nov. 12, 2019  9:58 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Yes, Union Achilles comes with Xt+.  B-150 Union Achilles, Union Achilles Holy Sword CoroCoro exclusive and the B-123 Long Beylauncher set (doesn’t come with the Xtend driver) are the only ways to get Xt+.

Ok, so the ordinary Xt drivers equipped later with the gold chip featured in the long beylauncher set and the Xt+ coming from Union Achilles are basically the same thing?
Yes, they're basically the same thing. It's just the Xtend driver with the Xtend+ accessory, except Union Achilles has a red complete Xtend+ and the Holy Sword Union Achilles has a clear and white complete Xtend+.

You can still take remove the red Xtend+ from Union Achilles if you had the removal tool but you wouldn't have a regular Xtend accessory if you didn't get any Beyblade that came with regular Xtend. I don't know if there are any performance differences between this complete Xtend+ from Union Achilles compared to making one from the separate sets but there maybe more info if you search around these boards.
(Nov. 12, 2019  9:17 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks guys! This is true also for the Xt+ that comes with Union Achilles? Somebody was talking about possible differences between all the ordinary Xts (released with Z Achilles, Driger Fang, Gold wV campaign, a random booster Ark Bahamut etc...) equipped with the plus chip (featured in the long right launcher set) and the Xt+ TT's made for Union Achilles.
Where is this thread about the differences between Xt+ releases?
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:58 AM)Biggster Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  9:17 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks guys! This is true also for the Xt+ that comes with Union Achilles? Somebody was talking about possible differences between all the ordinary Xts (released with Z Achilles, Driger Fang, Gold wV campaign, a random booster Ark Bahamut etc...) equipped with the plus chip (featured in the long right launcher set) and the Xt+ TT's made for Union Achilles.
Where is this thread about the differences between Xt+ releases?

I don’t know what you are talking about, there’s no such difference in Xt+ releases, performance wise they are all same. I have an Xtend+ with Z Achilles and an Xtend+ with Union Achilles and they both work similarly

Though there might be a difference of 2-5 seconds or so.

For spin time
Sorry guys, i was kinda sure there were at least a few questions about this. Ok, now i'm aware of everything i wanted to know. Thank you all and have a nice day!