[Answered]  Xcalius X2 or Roktavor?

Hi! I challenged myself to find out which is the best attack layer for Hasbro format under 10 grams. Your vote goes to (if you think there are better options than the 2 of them please tell me)...
Let me know :) !
I know Nothing about Weight variation in hasbro format BUT , Is Roktavor even an Attack type (its more of a Stamina type layer ) and Xcalius X2 is under 10 grams !!! ( HOW ?? )
I own both, and honestly roktavor is much better for attack. only use xcalius x2 if you want a stationary attacker with fairly high burst resistance.
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I know Nothing about Weight variation in hasbro format BUT , Is Roktavor even an Attack type (its more of a Stamina type layer ) and Xcalius X2 is under 10 grams !!! ( HOW ?? )

Yes, you're definitely right. Roktavor is actually a stamina type but it performs extremely well in attack combos (also one of the heaviest single layers released, around 8,50 grams). The shape it has made it a top-tier layer for offensive purposes, it's great at bursting opponents. Ragnaruk is completely different, short teeth make it very prone to self-burst while Roktavor's slopes can handle the whole thing greatly. R/H/X is THE combo it does better.
Now, X2. Both Xeno Xcalibur and Xcalius X2 weight around 9 and a bit grams.