[Answered]  Winning Valkyrie/Z Achilles: recoil?

Hi guys! Which layer has the highest recoil between wV and zA?
Thanks!
I'd have to say Winning Valkyrie. There's a reason its the best attack layer out right now.
Winning is better then Achilles in Pure smash=more recoil
Alright, alright. So, you guys think zA can do better than wV in a stationary attack combo, since it has lower recoil (then less teeth skipping risk)?
I'd say that Winning Valkyrie has more recoil, but how many Beys have you seen it destroy? Probably very few. How many Beys has Z Achilles broken in real life? More than I can count. Many wV's, including Drago Galaxy's and even my own, and even Zankye's rP were broken by zA. You can't tell me that it has less recoil than wV after knowing that.

And yes, I do know that rP broke due to a weight mod on zA, but that still doesn't rule out the possibility.
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd say that Winning Valkyrie has more recoil, but how many Beys have you seen it destroy? Probably very few. How many Beys has Z Achilles broken in real life? More than I can count. Many wV's, including Drago Galaxy's and even my own, and even Zankye's rP were broken by zA. You can't tell me that it has less recoil than wV after knowing that.

And yes, I do know that rP broke due to a weight mod on zA, but that still doesn't rule out the possibility.

Didn't drago use wV in a water battle as well? If I remember right, the old wV in that video hit rocks as well, though maybe not necessarily in the spot necessary to help cause the break?...
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:17 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd say that Winning Valkyrie has more recoil, but how many Beys have you seen it destroy? Probably very few. How many Beys has Z Achilles broken in real life? More than I can count. Many wV's, including Drago Galaxy's and even my own, and even Zankye's rP were broken by zA. You can't tell me that it has less recoil than wV after knowing that.

Didn't drago use wV in a water battle as well? If I remember right, the old wV in that video hit rocks as well, though maybe not necessarily in the spot necessary to help cause the break?...

I don't think I watched that video, but rocks are different than Z Achilles...

The Revive armor that Zankye broke was due to a mod. He put the outer part of Diablo nemesis on it.
Winning Valkyrie has more recoil due to the more exposed contact points.
In your opinion, a level chip would help wV to gain a bit of balance? I already have one, so there's no need to tell me "LCs are useless, don't buy them" :)
But if you think so, okay please you're free to tell me why and shatter my hopes :(
(Oct. 30, 2018  3:18 AM)MWF Wrote:

The Revive armor that Zankye broke was due to a mod. He put the outer part of Diablo nemesis on it.

I know, but that didn't change the contact points, so there is probably a legal combo with the ability to break the armor.
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  3:18 AM)MWF Wrote: The Revive armor that Zankye broke was due to a mod. He put the outer part of Diablo nemesis on it.

I know, but that didn't change the contact points, so there is probably a legal combo with the ability to break the armor.
To be honest, i was aware of the opposite. zA's two (uncovered) metal protrusions were prone to chipping and even breaking the layer itself. I saw a video about it on YT, maybe it was an accident (do you remember when aH first came out, when a picture of it broken was terrifying everybody? It got a bad fame, but it was a single case just like Xtreme'). Haven't seen videos about Z Achilles breaking other beys yet.
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:35 PM)Armor Wrote: I'd have to say Winning Valkyrie. There's a reason its the best attack layer out right now.

(Oct. 29, 2018  11:44 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Winning is better then Achilles in Pure smash=more recoil

(Oct. 30, 2018  3:46 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie has more recoil due to the more exposed contact points.

Hey guys, I'm afraid some of you are conflating smash attack with recoil. As our Beywiki article on Recoil states:

"[Recoil is] the undesirable result of a collision between two parts, in which the Beyblade is knocked in the opposite direction after colliding with its opponent, resulting in decreased Stamina and a possible self-KO. Prominent contact points that make contact with another Beyblade is usually the cause of Recoil.

Recoil is not to be confused with Smash Attack however, as Smash Attack is used to try to Knock-Out your opponent's Beyblade, where as recoil is a negative result of such a collision. Although Recoil and Smash Attack capabilities are often linked, the most effective Smash Attack Wheels are ones which do not suffer from recoil."

Winning Valkyrie is a better Attack Layer than Zet Achilles in part because it suffers from less recoil. In the context of the OP's question, if he means what he's asking, then the answer is zA; however, if he means smash attack when referring to recoil, then the correct answer is wV.
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:15 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:35 PM)Armor Wrote: I'd have to say Winning Valkyrie. There's a reason its the best attack layer out right now.

(Oct. 29, 2018  11:44 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Winning is better then Achilles in Pure smash=more recoil

(Oct. 30, 2018  3:46 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie has more recoil due to the more exposed contact points.

Hey guys, I'm afraid some of you are conflating smash attack with recoil. As our Beywiki article on Recoil states:

"[Recoil is] the undesirable result of a collision between two parts, in which the Beyblade is knocked in the opposite direction after colliding with its opponent, resulting in decreased Stamina and a possible self-KO. Prominent contact points that make contact with another Beyblade is usually the cause of Recoil.

Recoil is not to be confused with Smash Attack however, as Smash Attack is used to try to Knock-Out your opponent's Beyblade, where as recoil is a negative result of such a collision. Although Recoil and Smash Attack capabilities are often linked, the most effective Smash Attack Wheels are ones which do not suffer from recoil."

Winning Valkyrie is a better Attack Layer than Zet Achilles in part because it suffers from less recoil. In the context of the OP's question, if he means what he's asking, then the answer is zA; however, if he means smash attack when referring to recoil, then the correct answer is wV.

Hi man! Yes, the original question was: "which layer is better for a stationary attack combo, wV or zA?" Because rubber tip drivers are pretty much useless nowadays (maybe Xtreme' is worth trying, but again if it doesn't deliver huge hits in 7-8 seconds, opponent will win by survivor finish. 100% sure). That's why i switched from mobile to stationary, cause bursting stuff like aH, hS, rP requires much more stamina than any driver like X, X', Hn, Hn' could ever give.
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:15 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

Wait...now I remember XD Flash was a top tier wheel bc it had less recoil then Blitz...
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:15 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Hey guys, I'm afraid some of you are conflating smash attack with recoil. As our Beywiki article on Recoil states:

Wait...now I remember XD Flash was a top tier wheel bc it had less recoil then Blitz...

Exactly. It looked awful compared to blitz, but is still dang strong!
About that stationary question, I think Z Achilles has more stamina. Everyone is saying that Z Achilles can break other layers, but I'm not to sure about that. Also, it is pretty prone to breaking itself, so I'd still recommend Winning Valkyrie over it.
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:01 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:15 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Hey guys, I'm afraid some of you are conflating smash attack with recoil. As our Beywiki article on Recoil states:

Oh. Well then, wV has more smash attack.