[Answered]  Why is there two types of hasbro ripcord in burst

Recently I found that there's a deference in my two r ipcords when I used them in my launcher one of the rip cords have less teeth then the other, my first ripcord had the number 4 and the other one had a 2, is this an update?
I've gotten both kinds from the same two starters, so I think it's just random...

Also, I've moved this topic to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.
(Aug. 20, 2017  4:43 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I've gotten both kinds from the same two starters, so I think it's just random...

Also, I've moved this topic to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.

K I just wanted go know
I believe one of them, the longer one, was made for the supergrip launcher, to give it the extra boost.
(Aug. 20, 2017  3:43 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: I believe one of them, the longer one, was made for the supergrip launcher, to give it the extra boost.

But I got it from the epic rivals pack
While there are possibly different mold numbers they are probably of the same length with the same number of teeth
There are, as of now, only 2 types of ripcords
The normal length one from starters or the longer one from the supergrip launcher. I don't think the Epic Rivals Set had a longer ripcord, it should have been the normal length ones
This is what he is talking about.  On top is the old model, and on the bottom is the new model that will come with all the new releases and old releases in stores are restocked with this new model.
[Image: AdpYBGV.jpg]
This is the side view of the first mold
[Image: mjkGozw.jpg]
And here is a side view of the second mold
[Image: ZgEwCIo.jpg]
The main purpose of the second mold is so that the ripcord wiggles less in the Hasbro ripcord launchers.