[Answered]  Which should I buy?

I need to pick between I2, Q2, Z2, and X2(All stock, all hasbro) I can only get one.
(Dec. 10, 2017  2:30 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: I need to pick between I2, Q2, Z2, and X2(All stock, all hasbro) I can only get one.

Xeno Xcalius.
X2, I2, and Q2 don't have any good parts at all, so Z2 would be the least bad of the four. There's not been any formal test of Hasbro's Z2 Energy Layer, but its Takara-Tomy counterpart found a bit of use in Attack type combos; Infinity, its Disc, was an okay substitute for heavier Discs in Stamina combos; and the Performance Tip, Weight, is also just okay for Defense/Stamina.
(Dec. 10, 2017  2:45 AM)Angry Face Wrote: X2, I2, and Q2 don't have any good parts at all, so Z2 would be the least bad of the four. There's not been any formal test of Hasbro's Z2 Energy Layer, but its Takara-Tomy counterpart found a bit of use in Attack type combos; Infinity, its Disc, was an okay substitute for heavier Discs in Stamina combos; and the Performance Tip, Weight, is also just okay for Defense/Stamina.

X2 and Magnum are okay for attack. Impact is a good staller counter, though those aren't commonly used.
So 1 vote for Xcalius and 1 vote for Zeutron. Guess I need a Tiebreaker...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9OVzPC7goI

A random battle, whoever wins is the one to buy.
(Dec. 10, 2017  4:13 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: So 1 vote for Xcalius and 1 vote for Zeutron. Guess I need a Tiebreaker...

I prefer Z2 personally. The Weight driver is great for Stamina (in my opinion) but, it really depends on whether you prefer Stamina (Z2) or Attack (X2).
I've done some research and I believe I know who I'm going to buy: Zeutron Z2
Here's why: Though I like attack types more than stamina types, X2's imbalance and stamina are big cons to consider. Not only does Zeutron succeed in both of those subjects, but he also has more weight. I have also heard it does well in mixed attack. If anyone has any objections, feel free to state them.
You should consider that Z2 is also destabilized easily. Weight helps it keep spinning though.
(Dec. 10, 2017  5:22 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: You should consider that Z2 is also destabilized easily. Weight helps it keep spinning though.

Thanks for the notice! I haven't heard about this before! Are there any specific parts that destabilize it?
It is the Z2 layer itself. The bearing gimmick tends to keep it off balance if it gets hit. However it is still my favorite of the two and it is still a good Beyblade (in my opinion).
Z2 because it's a stamina type and they last longer in battle.