[Answered]  Which format should I get into?

It’s been years since I’ve been active in the Beyblade burst scene and I’ve recently done a deep dive into the meta. The two formats that speak to me are the GT and Burst Standard formats. From the standpoint of someone with little to no beys from either format, which one is better to get into?
(Jun. 26, 2024  12:14 AM)Lemonz Wrote: It’s been years since I’ve been active in the Beyblade burst scene and I’ve recently done a deep dive into the meta. The two formats that speak to me are the GT and Burst Standard formats. From the standpoint of someone with little to no beys from either format, which one is better to get into?

At this point, Burst GT seems to be easier to get into considering the diversity in the parts that are legal under the WBO's rules though with X already rolling out, it might be cheaper to get on the X bandwagon than to get into GT and Burst Standard.
X seems interesting to me I just don’t have the connection to it at the moment since it’s still in its infancy compared to a few years down the road. I think I’ll go with the GT format thanks.